Filter yoyos by weight pls

I wish there was a filter for weight on yoyoexpert. I struggle to find a good throw under 64 grams and want the lightest throw I can find.

6 Likes

The 44 and the 444 are both pretty light. I haven’t tried them but they are light.

2 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

6 Likes

Their is a gbp for cheap on the forum I think. 48 gram full size bimetal. It’s special.

5 Likes

Being able to filter by gap width and overall width would be awesome! Also having a filter for “in-stock only” would be convenient so we don’t have to browse through all the drops we missed out on. :smiley:

Ivan

5 Likes

Rain City Skills - Author is very light, and supposed to be very powerful still.

The 44, 45 (not available here), and 444, from yoyofactory are all very light, but undersized.

1 Like

Yall out here naming and wanting yoyos around 40-50 grams?!? 66 feels pretty light to me :joy:

There actually is an option for in stock filtering!

3 Likes

I see that in the search, but is there one for just browsing? Like for instance if I’m shopping for Mowl and want to limit what I see to “in stock” or sort by “availability”?

Ivan

1 Like

There is only the filter from the search but you can filter by brand also

Are you familiar with the AceYo Air? I think it’s the kind of throw you’re looking for.

1 Like

Shuriken senban.

Here’s a list because it was too long to paste:

Here’s a weight distribution if anyone is interested:
weights

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/120-up-yo-yos-by-price-range/products/chameleon-light-yoyo-by-justin-weber

4 Likes

Look into the Smashing Float if you’re into light yoyos and techy tricks.

2 Likes

Who’s responsible for THIS??!!

2 Likes

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/55-to-85-yo-yos-by-price-range/products/mini-panzer-yoyo-by-sturmpanzer?variant=32479848693834

4 Likes

So, 65g is the average weight. That makes sense to my throw finger. 64g or lighter goes easy, 67g or more takes its toll during a long practice.

How about diameter and width? I’d love to have a full list of yoyos and their parameters to play with in excel :nerd_face:

1 Like