Feedback for venom

Great seller! Packaged well and included plenty of extra strings, and sent extra pictures when asked! Highly recommended!

1 Like

I received the American I was looking for from @venom today. I canā€™t say enough. The American is in perfect condition and he included extra strings. Fortunately, he packaged and padded it well. Someone along the way forced open the package. The box was mangled. But the American came through.

2 Likes

Great seller! Awesome transaction!
Donā€™t hesitate to buy from or sell to him!

Daniel

3 Likes

Transaction went down without a hitch and package was sent out quickly too. Would definitely buy from him again. No issues what do ever.

1 Like

Just finished a transaction without any issues.

1 Like

Just sold a throw to venom and everything was stellar! Very prompt payment and great communication! A+++++

2 Likes

Got the first of 2 purchase from @venom, all I can say is he is a great guy to do business with, quick to respond and fast shipping. The throw was exactly how he discribed. It arrived securely packed. I certainly didnā€™t hesitate to buy more, you shouldnā€™t either.

1 Like

I just got another yoyo from @venom, once again Iā€™m very happy.

2 Likes

Awesome seller product as described Atmos Goji my first purchase off YYE no hassle. Thank you!

1 Like

just did a trade with @venom and everything went smooth. Throws were in perfect condition and as described. He shipped fast as well. Donā€™t hesitate to deal with him 10/10šŸ‘

2 Likes

@venom provided swift responses, quick shipping, yoyo exactly as pictured. Thanks again!

1 Like