Feedback for tropical_vibes

I’ve purchased quite a few yoyos here. Now that I’ve completed a few sales, I thought I’d create a thread for feedback. Thanks again to everyone I’ve bought from or sold to. It’s fun to interact with people with shared passions to ensure our great yoyos are going into the hands of those who will get the most out of them.

Chris is a good guy. I’ve sold him a yoyo (maybe two?) and have had zero issues.

1 Like

I baught two yoyos. He was fast to respond/ship and helpful, kept me up to date. Yoyos arrived in described condition + good packaging.

1 Like

Chris has been great to work with. I was looking for a long out of production throw to complete a collection i was working on. Chris was traveling overseas, and i live in a van so the shipping was a little tricky, but Chris made the transaction super smooth and painless. I Haven’t arrived at my mail stop yet, but from everything else in our transaction, i expect i will open the box to find exactly what he promised when i do. i can 100% recommend buying from Chris.

1 Like

Chris is great. Excellent communication. The yo-yo was exactly as promised. No problems whatsoever.

Trey

1 Like

Bought a few yoyo’s from @tropical_vibes last week.

Chris shipped the yoyo’s quickly and provided frequent status updates and tracking. Good communication and general yoyo advice. :+1:

Would buy again.

1 Like

Tropical vibes has great communication, fast shipping and fair prices too. Ive gone back to his post a few times to see if anything else strikes my fancy because i fully trust his descriptions and credibility. Happy throws!

1 Like

Nothing but a great experience from an international seller. Great dude with excellent communication. If you’re on the fence with @tropical_vibes, rest assure others have had an awesome transaction with Chris.

1 Like

Just got my yoyo from tropical vibes, super friendly guy and shipped securely and promptly!! Would absolutely do business with him again :slight_smile:

1 Like