Feedback For RadMatt1337

Looking to build some feedback for myself now that I have started selling on the forum. If you have dealt with me in the past please feel free to leave whatever feedback you deem relevant. Thank you!

3 Likes

I received my half of a trade with @RadMatt1337, a mint 5050 in the galaxy colorway. It arrived securely packed and in a timely manner coming from Canada. I wish I could say the same for the one I sent him. This was my first international shipment and I screwed up the custom form. The package was returned to me, got it sorted out and it was back on it’s way. Long story short, too late. Matt was very patient with me through this transaction and wonderful to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him in the future. If you’re wondering, he finally received the Diorama thankfully.

1 Like

I sold to @RadMatt1337 earlier this summer and he was prompt in communication and payment, super cool, and about a million times more chill than I was in the face of little issues that came up with Canada Post.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @SML @Hojo-YoYo

1 Like

Miracle just arrived, it was super easy dealing with Matt. Communicative, prompt shipping, yo-yo arrived safely, all around great.

2 Likes

Just got 2 things in the mail from @RadMatt1337 and I couldn’t be happier

He mailed out the same day I bought them, and they arrived fast and were very well packed

2 Likes

this is a top guy! traded with him for a minitee and jds shutter, and both are excellent quality. packed it up really well, and even came with different types of string! would easy buy or trade with him again, no hesitation

1 Like

Purchased a throw from Radmatt1337 and everything went great! It was exactly as described and packed very well.
Don’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade.

Daniel

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with RadMatt1337. Everything went well. Yoyo as described. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Another purchase from Radmatt1337. Just like last time. Everything went great!

1 Like

I purchased an atmos ari from @RadMatt1337 and had a great experience. Great communication, photos, fast and reasonable shipping from Canada to USA. Throw received exactly as described. I would gladly do business again. 10/10 A+

1 Like

I purchased a YoyoFriends Hummingbird from @RadMatt1337. Yoyo is great! 10/10 yoyo for a great price! Matt showed the minor scratches which are present on the yoyo and they were a spot on match when I received the throw. Great pics! Matt had great communication throughout the process and I would gladly deal with him again! Top notch!

1 Like