Feedback for Culex

This is feedback thread for @Culex.
Great seller, fast and easy deal, everything arrived and perfect condition.

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to do deals with Culex. Great communication, fast shipping and an amazing throw for a fair price. 10/10

2 Likes

Wanted to add my positive feedback here as well. Throw was exactly as described and shipped promptly

1 Like

Shipped promptly and throws were mint as described. Couldn’t ask for more.

:beers:

2 Likes

Great seller. Had a small problem with usps, and culex reached out and made sure everything was right. 10/10

1 Like

Awesome seller! Shipped immediately. Don’t hesitate to deal with him!

1 Like

Just had a smooth transaction with @Culex
Prompt replies. Swift payment and very polite.
Highly recommend doing business with them.

1 Like

Just got a mail from @Culex
Quite smooth communication, He shipped fast, Item was mint as described. I would like to deal with him again.

1 Like

Traded with and sold to @Culex before, extremely reputable and always a pleasure to deal with.

1 Like

Fast communication. Item was shipped extremely quickly. Great experience!

1 Like

Got my gold Dale from @Culex
Very fast shipping and communicaton, pleasure to deal with!

1 Like

Just completed a great deal with @Culex and would make a deal once again!! He is fast & very easy going never ruffled! Don’t hesitate

1 Like

@Culex is an absolutely fantastic seller - shipped quicker than it takes to order and receive a Big Mac and fries (kinda not even kidding) and packed it super well. Very fair dude price wise and an absolute pleasure to deal with - wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.

2 Likes

Bought on a Tuesday, he shipped that night, I received it two days later on the other side of the country.

Super quick and polite communication, and he asked a more than fair price.

I hope he ends up landing any yoyos he is after.

1 Like

Snagged a fun throw from @Culex and it was w great experience. Well packaged, quick shipping, and YoYo was in excellent condition. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from again, thank you kindly!

1 Like