Feedback for a_soviet_locust

Super happy with the new throw. Would gladly do business with again. Thanks, dude!

6 Likes

He is a good man and a great thrower

4 Likes

Great purchase from a_soviet_locust. Great price, fast shipping. Thank you!

3 Likes

thanks y’all!

2 Likes

Everything said is on point. He’s a great guy, ships fast and protects the throws. Don’t hesitate to BST with him.

Edit** for pic.

2 Likes

Another one! Always a pleasure!

1 Like

Very happy with my purchase! Everything was as described/pictured. Quick shipping. A+!

1 Like

Quickly shipped and super easy to deal with.

1 Like

Comrade shipped quickly, packaged excellently, and even sent me a picture of the yo-yos packaged prior to sending them off. Great communication. A++

1 Like

Great seller, fast shipping, excellent YoYo!

1 Like

He’s been a great friend of mine for several years now. 100% trustworthy and honest.

1 Like

Purchased a Code 1. Shipped extremely quickly and arrived just as described. Excellent seller.

1 Like

Great seller! Would recommend

1 Like

Perfect transaction, shipped fast. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again!

1 Like

Perfect transaction, fast shipping, quick responses, perfect description of the yoyo,and stellar packaging wouldn’t hesitate to buy another yoyo from him again.

1 Like

Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks for G2 Life :smiley:

3 Likes

Soviet Locust has been nothing but patient, informative. Sends photos when asked for, makes sure he gets back to you on time, holds yo-yos. One of the best buying experiences I could ask for, sold the throws all at a reasonable price, and it shipped within 5 days of him setting up tracking. When there were delays he’d tell me why.

Buy buy buy from him. He’s excellent!

pPhoto on 2-16-21 at 4.33 PM

3 Likes

Great seller! Thank you for the Dunk, I am looking forward to giving it to my brother for his birthday :smiley:

2 Likes

Bought a throw, everything went well. Shipped the next day and packaged well.

1 Like