Feeback for @Buzz

I sold two bundles of yoyos to @Buzz. He is a great guy to deal with. Quick, responsive and very easy to handle. Also not to forget a very fun person to chat with.
:white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I did a large trade and few couple sales with Buzz, he’s a great guy, knows his stuff, and is awesome to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to do another.

1 Like

@Buzz WOW what a great dude. Every second working a deal and talking yoyos with this guy was fair and enjoyable! Made a great deal but also a new international friend. went above and beyond to make sure I got my hands on some great throws that he felt I would enjoy… (and spot on I love them). I am already in the process of working another deal with this guy, international deals can be tough but do not hesitate to reach out and work with or just talk to Buzz about throws. Knows his stuff, and is very generous.

2 Likes

an absolutely great seller. he made sure i knew what was happening every step of the way. i was hesitant to do an international buy but everything has gone smoothly.

UPDATE: while i still think he is an amazing seller and guy the main piece i bought from him came with 2 marks on it after he said it was nmtbs. no ill will towards him but want to keep everything on the up and up.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, Mark! Should be self-evident in a community like this! Our hobby is so precious and yet uncommon - we all should stick together and try to help out as best as we can…!
Being such a cool dude like you, makes things even easier, of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for your trust and happy throwing finally :blush:

2 Likes

@Buzz is a great seller! Excellent communication, super friendly, kept me posted every step of the way. Bought 2 yo-yos and made a friend! Honorable mention to @d4nnyb0yy for proxying the shipping in the US. Thank you both!

3 Likes

Sebastian (@Buzz) is an awesome trader! He saw my post where I was looking to do a Panorama halfswap and we fortunately struck up a deal to trade halves. REALLY good communication from him from start to finish - I was always informed on what was happening, and the item came exactly as described and was packed well. Would not hesitate for a second to do business with him again.

And huge shoutout to @d4nnyb0yy for being a great proxy for Sebastian and getting his half to me, and vice versa. Trading internationally has never been so easy, so thanks boys! Looking forward to next time.

2 Likes

This was supposed to be done awhile ago, @Buzz is super friendly and insightful! He treats his throws well and everything arrived safely with great communication since the beginning. Happy to trade again!

1 Like