Fcftampa Feedback

A thread for @Fcftampa feedback. I made a purchase from him and everything was smooth. The yoyo was as described and he packaged some extra strings for me even :grin:
A+ trader and recomended

3 Likes

Just received my OG Banshee from @Fcftampa! Super quick shipping (he made sure to get it to me before my trip next week), excellent communication, and really secure packaging. 10/10 would buy from again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A+ seller here - items exactly as described and shipped quickly with tracking.

2 Likes

Got my throw quickly and safely. Had excellent communication throughout. Recommended!

2 Likes

Excellent guy to work with. Good communication. I had an issue with the bearing on arrival and he refunded me enough to buy a replacement for it. Super nice guy, highly recommend.

2 Likes

Gotta give another shoutout to @Fcftampa for being an awesome person to buy from/trade with. After receiving my OG Banshee, I found out from G2 Jake that it was actually a prototype that differed significantly from the production version—something that was unknown to both fcftampa and myself. I reached out and fcftampa was willing to do a refund, which he promptly processed the day he received the returned yoyo.

Tl;dr fcftampa is legit and I’d definitely purchase from him again.

2 Likes

i’m looking forward to a transaction with him… conversing with him he appears to be a straight up dude… with good gear :wink:

don’t be holdin’ out on me @Fcftampa :rofl:

1 Like

Fcftampa = legitimate, A+!
I bought two yoyo from this man and I can assure you that he is legal and 100% reliable !!
thank you very much friend:)
I’ll take care of them!

1 Like