Favorite string color

Neon yellow/green

i want neon so neon it blinds you!

Neon yellow ftw.

Jackrabbits will do the trick :wink:

huh? thatā€™s funny, i thought neon was colorless and inert ???

:smiley:

anyhow, it surprises me that some of you still donā€™t think that green is the best color of all time ;D

Im thinking: white,pink, green/yellow, blue, orange, and neon black. Anything crucial that im missing?

I donā€™t have a favorite string color I like them all. I have blue string on my torrent 2, green on my Di base, yellow on my amplifier, orange on my orbitron, pink an blue mix on my inspire an a lot other colors on other yo-yos so Iā€™m kind of a mutt string color wise.

Since the only splash yoyo I have currently is a confetti summit. I use practically any color string, but on the summit, I prefer black, white, or neon yellow

I went and got/ordered all these colors of my strings. Thank you all for the suggestions! I could only find 1 spool of the whippy neon yellow though, so if anyone wants to ā€œreserve itā€ or something, you should. Hahaha.

I like neon yellow and neon green

Looking for a tester?

Thank you, but no. I have my testers picked out already.

Who are they jw?

The list will be released shortly on my crocostrings news thread.

Sounds good. Canā€™t wait to see the finished product!

I cant afford to give out anymore free samples, but if you want to pay the 5.50$ plus a dollar for shipping for a 10 string pack to try them, i would be delghted! 2 of each string. . if you want 1 of each, it is 3.00$ plus a dollar for shipping. lll tell you the details in a PM if youā€™d like. I donā€™t expect many, if any, to take this deal before seeing some reviews, but reviews should start coming in january or february!

Nevermind i went to another location and they had tons of it there. Well stocked on neon yellow!

Keep posting in this thrad. I wanna make sure that i have all the colors you guys like :slight_smile: