Favorite 2A player

It’s almost April so who’s your favorite 2A player. Competition or just on the Instagram who do you jive with that throws two looping yoyos?

3 Likes

Personally I enjoy the old school traveling yoyo man doing shoot the moon on a ledge two handed Luke Renner Luke Renner (@stringslingernm) • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

I love watching Hajime Sakauchi, the dude is a beast! I’ve been lucky to see him live a couple of different times. I definitely recommend checking him out

4 Likes

Yukihiro Suzuki (Rest in peace) will forever be Pinnacle of 2a for me. His level of control and understanding is something we haven’t seen since and players still strive to reach the level of the things he was doing.

Forever a big inspiration.

4 Likes

Connor scholten

4 Likes

This was the performance that got me curious enough about Yoyo to buy a butterfly xt at target on a whim. I love Shu so so much! An amazing player and an amazing ambassador of the sport/hobby!

6 Likes

still my fav looper alan from THP

4 Likes

Yi Chenghao, just love watching how dynamic his style is.

2 Likes

Tough.

Hands down Matt Harlow. Even though he retired in 2003, he’s still IMO the US GOAT. I genuinely miss this style of 2A play, speed and flashy style tricks. I remember him choosing the song for this freestyle literally the day of, and with no actual freestyle practiced and still won against a talent stacked 2002 BAC field of 2A players. Matt was truly gifted in that he could see something and be able to reproduce it almost instantly. Just pure raw talent and the funnest to watch/hang out with.

3 Likes