Fastest Sell Outs?

So getting to be a part of a very fast sell out just this past Friday got me wondering, what is the fastest yoyo related sell out of all time? The powder coated YWETs on Recess International’s website sold out in under a minute, but there were also only 15 of them made. So what do you guys consider the fastest sell out?

Green Day.

Oh you meant yoyos?

1 Like

Yeti!

If I’m remembering correctly there was a yoyo that sold out on YYE in 30 seconds or so. Can’t remember what it was though.

Mystery boxes.

Rainbow Trout Scouts went in a blink. But yea, Green Day sold out the fastest. :wink:

1 Like

Yeti, and the first wave of the 2015 mystery boxes

The great YYF Mystery Box/Bag drop of 2012 crippled YYE’s servers:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,51638.165.html

Ironically because of this they probably didn’t actually “sell out” that quickly… but it’s gotta be one of the best examples of too many people going crazy to buy one in recent history.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Recently the Onedrop Citizen and Yeti (initial runs) both spring to mind as drops that dissapeared from most shops within minutes. I got lucky with the Citizen and found a single one in stock on a small entirely-Czech-Language site hidden away in the shadows. Thank goodness for google translate. ;D

wasn’t the evora stupid fast sell out?

Radiohead tickets :’(

1 Like

Well played, good sir, well played.
:smiley:

anti-yo goudas

The Oxy Ti crashe YYN back in the day iirc. At a time where $400 yoyos were unheard of.

Pretty sure the first 888 sold out fast as well.

the first 2 bvm releases were fast. The e1ns was crazy fast.

There’s been a lot.

Kobe’s Last game in NBA.

Not really, at least the purple version in the first run. I was driving when it dropped, and still was able to snag one about 25 minutes later when I got home, if my memory is serving me right.