Fair Trade YoYos

Check out our teamate Michael Lee @DedHed on youtube with its latest video. This guy has skills on a range of levels. Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel to stay updated with his latest adventure. On IG he’s know as dedhedthrows.

9 Likes

This is sick!

1 Like

Here is a new combo I am working on. I am trying to get better with more “intricate” (at least for my skill level) tricks. Throwing my Fair Trade 138.

13 Likes

Nice! And to whoever did the logo at the beginning…haha! Clever! Danzig aped it from a Marvel comic and you gave it a new look.

4 Likes

Thanks man! I had the idea and had my buddy put it together for me on photoshop.

3 Likes

So excited to start landing kick flips regularly… im not saying its the yoyo, but this thing makes a very cool fixed axel yoyo.

15 Likes

Never tried the finger up method. Maybe it’s the key!

5 Likes

I love the Project Ti

9 Likes

Unlike my ride, PV44 never let’s me down.

14 Likes

very nice!

4 Likes

Love landing that 1.5 suicide toss. Very sat.

7 Likes

not so secret anymore proto of our next model…. something for the v-shape fans…. more info coming soon :heart:

15 Likes

Check out the latest video by our teamate Jaxon Watts.
Give the FTY page a like a subscribe to stay updated with our adventures.

10 Likes

i love our Team

6 Likes

Helluva location

5 Likes

The Project Ti can tame any beast lol

9 Likes

Chasin Wood! A weekly episode by @chaselawrence97 on fixed axel play. This week he reviews el MiJo.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe so you don’t miss any of his fixed tutorials as well.

10 Likes

@chaselawrence97 has been doing a great job with his series. i know a lot of people are doing fixie or take it up out of nowhere like chase did, it’s awesome that he’s bringing his experience to us

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m loving making this series!

3 Likes

Keeping my hands warm with PV44. Just a few left here at YYE, get them while they last.

10 Likes