Fair Trade YoYos

I just landed my first 1A stall! So effing cool!

15 Likes

helzyeah!

4 Likes

My FTY family so far.

23 Likes

nice shot @AKYOYOMIKE - i’ll have to get a good shot of mine…. maybe we can get some other folks to Flex Their FTY :grinning:

6 Likes

Not much flex here, but, a picture nonetheless

11 Likes

Here’s a FTY family photo.
:arrow_backward: to :arrow_forward:
PV44, 138, Fallen44 Sixth Sense, Project Ti, Project Y

14 Likes

I just ordered a Project Ti and it will be my first FTY. (Yes I ended up getting one after opting to not do the preorder :stuck_out_tongue:). How is everyone liking it?

6 Likes

I will be on the hunt for the Fair Trade Yo-yos wood throw, I missed out on that drop. But this is what I have so far. I love them all they are so choice!

I have the woods now

16 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of likes but no comments. Haha speak up people! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know a lot of you got the blast, but I really like the look and feel of raw titanium so I went for that one. Anybody else get RAW?

5 Likes

I own 9 titanium yoyos and i think project Ti is the one i reach for the most. Very powerful and balanced. It’s very comfortable in my hand to catch even after a hard throw. It’s easy to speed up for faster combos and equally fun to throw mellow slow pace. Can sit calmly on the string while i try to figure out and learn new tricks and tech style tricks. Honestly i have no negative comments to make,

10 Likes

I bought the raw Project Ti, too. I agree with AKYOYOMIKE, it’s zippy when you want it to be, comfy, and a great size. I think this would be the one I’d throw in my pocket if headed out the door.
The brushed looks great, but I’m glad I got the raw.

5 Likes

Project Ti is easily one of the best “organic” titaniums I have played. It fits my play style a lot.

7 Likes

Are we showing off :grin:

12 Likes

i love how the catsnacks acid wash came out on the project y

4 Likes

FAMILY

15 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE @djinni_cake @JEA86 Thanks for your comments! I am looking forward to trying it. The Ti-Vayder is currently the only Ti that I own but it is my favourite yoyo - ao powerful and balanced. I’m excited that the Project Ti is similar in size and weight but with quite different design elements and weight distribution, so it will be cool to see how it differs in play. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My fav pic of the pv44

12 Likes

Hey Alex! I own both. A blasted Project Ti and a black Ti-Vayder. Just threw them both around a bit to compare. The Vayder is definitely faster and more stable, but the Ti is super comfy and pocketable. Definitely both fantastic throws, but the Vayder will out-perform. This is not to take anything away from the Ti. It is a pleasure to float around the strings, and a much less aggressive piece of kit. I appreciate them both very much.

4 Likes

I got my 138 in the mail today! It would have been here much earlier had USPS not lost the package! Anyways, I’ve only had it for an hour or so but I can already tell it is going to replace my Freehand Al as my Main EDC pocket throw. It’s smaller size makes it more pocketable, it comes finger spin ready, it is smoother spinning and the blast finish is better. That being said I still love the freehand. For the specific role of EDC pocket throw I don’t imagine the 138 can be beat. There are a lot of fine details in this throw that may go overlooked. For example it has an IRG for thumb grinds and the walls of the Yoyo ever so slightly make an “organic H shape”…ever so slightly.

17 Likes

@adamantiumpops Chris, thanks so much for the side-by-side write up! Sounds great, I’m definitely not looking for anything to replace my Ti-Vayder so I welcome the difference in play while sharing some similar elements that I really like. I’m saving this guy for Christmas, so I will report back later once I have had a chance to throw it. I inspected it briefly upon arrival, and it looks niiiiiice! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes