4 Likes

Here’s a short trick with the pv44

8 Likes
5 Likes

Who doesn’t like a Bucket Hat

17 Likes

That… Is an awesome hat

4 Likes

We got some new stickers to give away… keep your eyes open for our April Challenge…

These are transparent

15 Likes

Throwing my 138 to Improve… honestly tech was never in my combos so here’s a new addition to my repertoire. If you haven’t checked out @ChrysaeThrows YouTube tutorials your missing out. He’s got every skill level covered so do yourself a favor and check him out.

In case you don’t know…

8 Likes

April showers brings May flowers

And you can’t have showers with out rain!

This months trick circle giveaway is the trick known as “Candy Rain”

Use this trick in a combo or on its own and we’ll ship you some free string by @Jester D Clown and a 2 exclusive FTY stickers, EVERY POST gets a prize… the lucky ones will get tastey little marshmallow chickens.

15 Likes

Check out Michaels new video. This guy has yoyo skills and video Talent. He also makes some wicked CWs that you should keep your eyes open for.

7 Likes

12 Likes

bro, where can I get that hat!?!?!?!?

3 Likes
6 Likes

138 jam by my friend and mentor Prof. P.

7 Likes

5A May is here and we got a special challenge for everyone!

Let’s just say every entry will get some FTY stickers cause that’s how we roll.
But we have 3 costum made CWs by our teamate Michael Lee aka @DedHed Designs on YYE and IG. 2 double weights and one really cool skull (check out these pics! )

How do you win these you ask? Well submit your 5A video ANY 5A VIDEO, fixed, resposive unresponsive, offstring, mobius WHATEVER!, and my judges will pick thier 3 favorite videos. Judges are my adorable Daughters ages 6 & 4 (they love rainbows, unicorns, Peppa Pig, Bluey, Cats and the color pink).

I dont think i could create a more randomly awesome system to select the winners.

Contest entries must be posted by May 31. I will have the judges pick the winners by Friday June 3rd. (Stickers will ship as entries are posted, only the GRAND prizes will be held till the end). POST entries here or on the 5A FTY challenge thread.

8 Likes

That skull looks CRAZYY!!!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Got a case for the FTY Family

Top 138 and Simple
Mid ProjectY
Bottom PV44 proto & release, FTY/ Fallen44

ProjectTi is in a different case :wink:

12 Likes