F/S CLYW Hulk Smash Collection

Hi been cleaning up lately and realize I don’t need as many Yo-yos as I have and want to start by seeing if anyone is interested in my little CLYW “Hulk Smash” collection. I have (from top left to the right): Summit, Puffin 2, Arctic Circle 1, Sasquatch, (bottom row left to right) 7075 Aluminum Chief, Puffin 1 [one ding/scratch, slight vibe from it], Glacier Express, BvM2 [fools gold]. Everything is basically mint except the Puffin 1.

Looking for PayPal only. Can’t run to the post office that much due to Corona Virus lockdown but will ship end of week, you can pay closer to when I can ship if you’d like.

Looks like there is more interest in smaller bundles/ single throws so here’s what I want individually for them price wise. Feel free to PM about package deals. I believe I have boxes for everything excluding the Puffin 1…

PRICE:
Summit - $100 shipped
Puffin 2 - $110 shipped
Arctic Circle 1 - $130 shipped
Sasquatch - $100 shippped
7075 Chief - $175 shipped (Sold)
Glacier Express - $145 shipped
BvM2 Fools Gold - $100 shipped
Puffin 1 - Not too interested in selling by itself, if you want to buy it with something else I can throw it in for deal.

Edit: Only shipping to Con US.

16 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Free Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

bvm2 have any vibe?

Very slight vibe if you don’t choose to tune it out when putting it together. I don’t notice any crazy vibe compared to the other three BvM2s (even when not tuned) I own/owned but it obviously was marked fools gold by CLYW for a reason so it has the possibility of a slight vibe. If you’re not comfortable with a slight vibe or tuning out the vibe then it may not be for you.

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.