F/S and F/T YYJ's and YYF's

Hello there I’m trying to get rid of some of throws to try some new ones. For right now everything is for sale or trade. Remember if your buying please do not forget to add $6.00 shipping cause i ship priority. One more thing PLEASE try your best to ship me through priority cause yeah my dad rages when he sees people shipping first class and me shipping priority. So feel free to offer if you find something you like

Wants
Anything pretty much

Don Wants
Duncans
Yomega’s
beaten yoyos

Alright so here is the stash

First is my cotton candy superstar. Has a lot of scratches undo the anno job but they are barely visible. Has one major scratch on the side. Plays smooth
$85

Next is me meteor. Has 3 scratches but they do not affect play. Plays smooth and fast
$65

07 G5 that belongs to my friend. He told me to put it up on my bst i dont know why considering he has his own profile here on YYE. His account is Marky he’s new here so yeah. G5 is half blue and half red. Comes with Z stacks and plays pretty smooth.
This one is only for sale $75

YYJ DMII. Has a lot of scratches on the rims but still plays smooth
$30

Last is my YYF superwide. Its a fun throw also a good practice yoyo. has two small dings but doesnt affect play.
$55

So there you have enjoy and offer up if you want something :slight_smile:

Want the '07 G5, their both the same just different color right?
Also, I PMed you! :slight_smile:

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

$55 for the g5?

bump

bump ;D

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

the meteor for a Stryker or a woolly marmot ?

superwide for my G5+ it has some scratches but no vibe but the regular anything stacked vibe

bump