Ewww sweaty hands.

So what would you guys suggest to counter sweaty hands during a yoyo competition?

anti persp spray before they get sweaty

or gloves or lucky four leaf clovers in your cereal

What about hand sanitizer? Doesn’t that dry your hands?

trust me i did this at my most recent competition and it worked great. take a little bottle of baby powder and put some on your hands and make sure you get both of your hands covered in it then wipe off your hands on a little towel or something and you should be fine.

Bag balm, at first they will be tacky but once your hands absorbe it you will be golden. :wink:

Right before you go up on stage, go to the bathroom and wash your hands with soap and dry them well, even if you have very sweaty hands, the washing will keep them fine and dry the whole freestyle, I know this from experience.
It really works.

You can wear gloves. If you dont want to, Wash your hands with soap and dry it completely.

If that doesnt tickle your fancy, Ask them to bring the competition into an air-conditioned area 8)

baby powder

Turtleyo, please stop posting in old threads

Swatnoodle, please stop posting in old threads.

Swatnoodle and bryanhayn, stop posting about people posting in old threads.

The thread is a month old and asks a question, that Turtleyo answered, lets not act like its an actual necro of a year old pointless thread.
Ill just speak for myself, I am more annoyed by people playing forum cops than I ever have been by any thread necro or silly thread or whatever, just leave the moderating of the forum to the moderators, that is why we have them, if thread necroing becomes a problem, I am sure they will deal with it.
Peace.

1 Like

wash ur hands the n dry them up well and then put baby powder keeps them dry for a long time

No.

Heres the issue.
He left a response, of the exact same thing that someone already answered.
And we are just a bit annoyed that he is necroing a whole bunch of threads all over the entire forum all of a sudden that are a month or older.

I have been trying to report all of the necro’s he has done but I ended up stopping as it seems their are too many now and I don’t want to flood the Modderators inbox.

We are just trying to tell him to stop.

J

I want everyone in this thread trying to play moderator to check this out.

Direct quote from the General Forum Rules thread.

you know guys i’m sorry i just wanted to get my amount of posts up i wont do it again. Didn’t mean to annoy people :frowning:

You didn’t do anything wrong turtleyo, don’t be sorry.
people that have a problem with what you did on this thead clearly need to chill out.
Maybe find some actual problems to care about.

1 Like

Schnayke is right.