Everything sold

Nope. IMO ruined a great yoyo.

4 Likes

Well, ruined is kinda strong. Plays just as well as any other Viszilla.

3 Likes

The big thing with AntiYo is there blast and their finishes. By the looks of this one, not only is the original finish gone, but the original blast is gone. You no longer have a Viszilla. The finish and blast are what make the Viz sought after. Refinished ones usually go pretty cheap.

4 Likes

i played an OG when i went to the onedrop shop, and i can say that the finish is still there. i really don’t know how, because from what i understand the finish was a hardcoat and stripping then re-anoing a hardcoat should get rid of it, but it is still 100% grindable, and feels almost like slightly rough velvet or suede. guess i don’t know enough about ano to judge how it works, but it still grinds like the OG.

2 Likes

If that Viszilla had the red heart side effects im sure itd be gone long ago. I actually like the finish of it, but the original finish is what made me seek one in the first place. The grey/black/red is so good. Im sure theres someone out there that this speaks to.

2 Likes

I’m thinking so to, because really, it still looks good. It came to me with the red hearts, but I want to keep them for my 5KQV and I think the gray flats actually look better on this one.

1 Like

Bump 21! Cut price on QV by 10$! Hop on it people!

I get that. I would want to keep them too.

3 Likes

That custom ano swirl Viszilla is super nice!!

3 Likes

bump 27! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper!

Holy hell! $80 shipped? I seriously can’t afford this haha…but at the same time, there’s no way I can pass this up! PM sent…paypal ready!

1 Like

bump 28! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper! QV sold to @twitch77

1 Like

This is actually a decent representation of who I am haha. Well…except he’s less horizontally challenged! :stuck_out_tongue:
He’s a big goofy manchild…and hell…he’s even clad in green! :green_heart:

6 Likes

bump 32! Open to trades for things on my list prices have been cut to crap, people! you’ll never find these cheaper!

2 Likes

Great price on that vis

2 Likes

Indeed

2 Likes

I keep starring at it

2 Likes

Bump 33! I need to sell the Viszilla so I can by an inevitable before they sell out! Help me out!

1 Like

You’re gonna love the QV dude - definitely one of my favorites

2 Likes

I swore I left a comment here yesterday…did a mod remove it for some reason?

All I said in the comment is that I recieved my QV from Wicker yesterday in the mail…only took 5 days to get to me from Canada :smiley:

A trustworthy guy!! Was a pleasure to buy from!!

1 Like