ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

glad to hear it, do u plan on being at nats?

Thereā€™s a chance. I live in Monterey so Iā€™m a few hours away.
If I donā€™t make it, then Iā€™d like to buy one the moment theyā€™re available.

Well we would love to meet you so please try to make it, but yah jf u cant just pm me and wjll talk about it ince there avlible

Unfortunately not. Any idea when these will be available at shops?

it will be at bird in hand for at least nat!, and we are not one of those companies where we say we are going to drop something in a few weeks and wait a few months, it will be max 3 to 4 weeks after nats

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
Please do not mention other stores specifically. Thanks!

New pics of anodized Victory. Enjoy!!

=D

Well im on the other side of the continent so im not going to be at nats. Also its bad form to say you will only sell there or at a competitors website.
So i guess that means none of us gets the yoyo. Oh well. Saves me money.

Hey Ghost, sounds like thereā€™s been some confusion. We will be selling everywhere. Son87 probably shouldnā€™t have mentioned the other website store, heā€™s just excited, as we all are.

We are going to be at the U.S. National yoyo contest and on Friday we will be hanging out at Bird in Hands Brick and Mortar store. I donā€™t think Andre will mind me saying that a local brick and mortar store will be selling our yoyos. (please correct me if Iā€™m wrong Andre)They are a huge part of running the contest and a lot of people hang out there on Friday and thatā€™s where youā€™ll find us and the Victory.

I am definitely looking forward to selling on YoYoExpert. Iā€™ve contacted Andre already. If youā€™d like to see Victory sold here please shoot him a pm to let him know. We would really appreciate everyones support!!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the price going to be on these? Are bbā€™d clear annoā€™d Victorys going to be available?

Iā€™m hype these look sick and having side effects will definitely make this a buy for me

The price point is $90 -$115 depending on colorway. We have 6 colorways right now. We havenā€™t announced or shown all of them yet. Clear is a possibility for a future run if people are interested.

Ok so they will be here eventually. Alrighty then, lemme dig my wallet back out. Twist my arm why donā€™t ya. ;D

Those look AWESOME!

Victory has side effects!

OMG!!!

LOL, thatā€™s awesome, that made me smile and actually laugh out loud. Thats one big smiley face!

!!!

Im so glad u posted that Free!

Ps this is such a fun throw!!!

There was no other way to describe my reaction. Lol