Dynames by Mk1 Yoyos & Max Choo - STUNNING YOYO!

Dynames-Featured

The Mk1 Yoyos Dynames is the signature yoyo of Mk1 team member Max Choo.
This dynamic monometal is wide, agile, and sports a polished cut in the profile for an amazing price!

dynames_square_yye_lite.PNG

From MK1 YoYos:
Max and I started working on this design in November 2020, just about 2 years ago. The first month of design went through many changes as we ironed out the initial idea + sketch, followed by a long period of small tweaks and waiting for prototypes.

Dynames-Featured2

The final shape can best be described as a “rounded-out V” - the first section off of the response is an unbroken arc going all the way up to the shiny cut. This shiny area is the aluminum underneath the anodizing - this is a monometal yoyo.

16 Likes

Max Choo’s instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfgtRowD6AE/ (44.gundam)

Trick video by Max Choo:

Review by YoyoJoe:

4 Likes

I remember shopping on YYE when i first started yo-yoing so im definitely hyped to have my very own throw up here, finally! BIG shout out to Mark and the Mk1 team, really appreciate their support! Cant wait for it to get to others hands feel free to leave your own thoughts on Dynames. More stuff coming soon!!!

12 Likes

Congrats, Max!!

3 Likes

Down to 3 Dynames in “Darth André” from almost 40. Really happy to have finally nailed a store exclusive color like this!

@YoYoExpertEric shared this in the YYE discord a little while ago.

11 Likes

Got mine. Love it!

2 Likes