duncan red shirts

ok so i was watching a duncan video and noticed that they all wore red button down shirts that said duncan on one side and had the worlds yoyo crest on the other. is there any way i could get my hands on one of these or something similar?

Yes, but it has something to do with Star Trek red shirts.

(If you know what I mean…)

1 Like

Actually those are only given to the team.

I’m satisfied with my red Duncan t-shirt as that’s something I’m more likely to wear on a normal basis…and represent being a yoyoer/Duncan fan at the same time.

thats what i thought. so it is settled, i must become part of team duncan! I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO YOYOER EVER WAS, TO THROW IT IS MY REAL TEST TO LAND IT IS MY CAUSE! I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE COMPS SEARCHING EVERY TEAM THESE MIGHTY TRICKS TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THE TEAM. DUNCAN YO! GOTTA JOIN EM!

No need to yell.

BUT- BUT, YOYOING

Hey, aim high. Good to have goals. Who knows, maybe he’ll make their team. We all have to start somewhere, right?

YoYoExpert sells them for 15$

lol. gotta kill someone :smiley:

That’s the t-Shirt not the one he’s talking about.

Yeah I figured that out later. You could probably make one.

thats a good idea! can i get duncan and world yoyo crest patches?

I don’t know but you might be able to find someone who could embroider them.

Hhmmm good idea.

Hopefully you won’t violate any copyright laws and get sued. lol

Maybe but it might be worth it.

Well what are the odds of me running into a Duncan bigwig at my school?

Well if the school hires them to do a show…Other than that I don’t think it’ll be a problem. lol

There would be trademark and copyright issues involved in using such material without expressed written permission. They could also go for defamation if you don’t perform up to their expected standards.

Seeing how Duncan owns certain rights, it could also involve patent infringement too!