Duncan Freehand Mickey Mouse Edition?

@bjardin what am I seeing here? Was there a FH Pro Mickey Mouse Edition that never happened and this is the proto?

3 Likes

Yes. Quite interesting we are seeing these being sold - only a few has access to these. Quite confidential at that time.

One of the best sample I’ve seen is Mickey Mouse FH Pro with Mickey molded CW face. It was around Augie’s era.

When I took over, one of the coolest project I was working on is the Mickey Mouse and Friends FH set, and some Starwars theme with Death Star CW, and Darth Vader CW face.

Then pandemic hits… we closed down the kiosk and licensing is cancelled too. It was fun while it lasted!

9 Likes

I will now forever be sad at the thought there might have been an official Duncan Death Star cw

5 Likes

We can dream together

12 Likes

The only sample existed of the Freehand Mickey.

13 Likes

Good lord this is simultaneously awesome and sad. Surprised Disney didn’t want to continue the licensing regardless of the kiosk. They’ll usually put that mouse on anything. I can’t even buy bananas without having their latest big release advertised on the stickers lol.

2 Likes

That would cause me to make a video in full stormtrooper armor. I’ve never done that but would with that beautiful baby.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

3 Likes