Dressel Designs: Nimbus

Wow, that’s a great family pic!!

2 Likes

Connection was my first purchase at Worlds! So good!

8 Likes

Thanks for picking one up! Glad you’ve been enjoying it so much!

3 Likes

Nimbus: Shinnosuke Ishizuka signature yoyo.

“Like playing with a cloud”

Shinnosuke has been a valuable part of our team for years, and embodies the style, creativity, and uniqueness that we put into our brand and our yoyos. It was obvious he was the perfect team member archetype and super deserving of a signature.

Nimbus has a nostalgic feel in the hand and during play that’s reminiscent of higher-end models from 2009-2011, offering a nimble, soft handling that feels both easy-going and controllable… this combined with its modern performance lends itself to effortless movement during your tricks. Nimbus encourages a relaxed approach to yoyo play, allowing for a more enjoyable experience. The bimetal rings and weight distribution lends itself to Shinnosuke’s swift changes in direction and speed during his combos.

To foster even more creativity, four stickers are being included with each design to make each yoyo unique in its own right. Unfortunately these do cause vibe when applied, so use at your own risk.

This is also our first throw featuring our new “Cloud Blast”; a new lower grit, fluffy blast that will be featured on our main line throws from now on.

We hope that this yoyo brings you peace and joy whenever you throw it!

Releasing first at New York State YoYo Contest, full release to follow in the next few weeks

20 Likes

Damn, these are fire! I’m wondering what the specs are and is it fullsized throw?

1 Like

Any specific inspirations from the 2010 era?

1 Like

This yoyo looks an absolute treat, so cool

1 Like

Thanks for the love @Albertino !

@nikit_g specs are 54 x 43 64g. It feels lighter and zippier in play than 64g though, that’s for sure!

@Tempura A lot of the inspiration came from 44recreation yoyos (old school yoyo recreation)… I think the stargazer was one of the main influences

5 Likes