Dreaming of 650b Alleycat

I would love to try an Alleycat 650b. Anyone out there have one they’d let go? Color doesn’t matter damage also fine as long as it plays. I have cash or maybe a Deeper State to trade. I say maybe because I don’t honestly know if people consider that a fair trade or not. Here are pics. There are a few little dings but it plays amazing.

1 Like

Might help to put a “FT” in the title. Most people will think you’re selling.

Will do. Thanks

Is this asking too much?

With this bump I ask a question. Is this one of those sales that’s likely to never happen? As in, are the Alleycat 650b yo-yos the type that would have to be pried from cold dead hands? Should I just give up? I know, I know, that’s actually 3 questions. Sue me!! :rofl:

I’m guessing that no one will be parting ways with their Alleycat. I may just give up after today. It’s so sad the way that amazing throws that are adored by so many will just stop being produced. Then all you get is talk about how awesome they are with no chance of ever trying one for yourself.

Ok then. :pensive:

Keep bumpin! Sometimes it takes time for the right person to come across your post

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. Perhaps I’ll run it a bit longer. Others I’ve put up got very quick response, and mental issues give me a very short attention span. Maybe another week. I haven’t actually let it run over a weekend

1 Like

If you want one, I say keep running this until you find one :slightly_smiling_face: Someone find this man an Alleycat!!

1 Like

Humpty Bumpty sat on the wall

Humpty Bumpty didn’t want to fall

But Humpty Bumpty set his heart on a yo-yo that no-one wanted to part with

1 Like

All ’em horses and all ‘em fellers couldn’t find that yo-yo neither.

Now poor Humpty Bumpty’s heart is shattered to pieces by the dream that will never be realized. :pleading_face:

1 Like

My imagination toward the continuation of poor Humpty Bumpty’s story is getting kind of stale. If only you had that Alleycat, we could negotiate a sale.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.