Downsizing Sale: Tons of 2Sick, Unspoken, YYF, + Cadences added

The usual downsizing post from me. I really need to try and reduce the amount of yo-yos I have. I put up 25 here that hopefully I can move most of these. Some I’m attached too and most not. Prices are somewhat firm but open to offers. Willing to give bundle discounts for buying multiple.

Listed here in order of row from top to bottom and left to right. I can send additional pictures upon requests. Most of these are in great condition and all play great. Just too many yo-yos to play.

Prices include shipping in the US if sent as Friends and Family. I don’t mind buyer using Goods and services if they pay the fee. I’m very trustworthy as most would know. I have some trade wants. Wouldn’t be opposed to giving multiples (depending) for some of these. Trying to get a smaller collection so 2-3 for 1 higher end is always preferred.

Row1

Promotion: Gone
Blockade: Supercharged, mint $80
Blockade: mint $80
Selkie: Ano by Melford, some dings but pretty smooth for a selkie $50
YYJ Wood/Metal Takeshi: has some dings/tarnish but pretty smooth for a wooden hybrid. Plays better then one would think too $65

Row2

Hella Ratchet: few ano marks $35
ND: mint $40
Knight: GONE
Promotion: mint $80
Bishop: few marks $60

Row3

Variant: GONE
Artemis PrePro: mint $75
Pickaxe: mint $70
Juke: mint, super good yoyo $60
Gambit: GONE

Row4

Proto Dm2: couple tiny pricks $45
Paradox: mint $45
Apollo: mint, Alexis JV edition $65
Rook: GONE
Wangle: super good yoyo $50

Row5

Modded FHZ: done by Scott Attaway, LB and brass rings on the rim. Enyo $35
Selene: mint, swirl grey/clear $50
Flank: mint $45
Origami: mint $35
Bounce: mint $35

Trade wants:

Mowl M+
Recognition
BiND
Blade (Teal)
Life

5 Likes

Violet cadence: Has some knicks and dings around the rim. Tiny vibe most cadences have. Still plays great. $25

Tri fade Cadence: ano is a little weird that these all are. Maybe a small ano mark or two. Pretty smooth. Plays great. $40

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.