Double release from CLYW! AKITA & BOY in all new colors!

AKITA:

The Akita is the first signature model for Mark Mangarin, and we knew it had to be amazing.

The Akita’s fat rims feel amazing in the hand, bringing back memories of the Chief and the Avalanche. They taper sharply enough that they increase the play area tremendously, giving you a full 40 mm of catch zone…perfect for those big body moves and tricky horizontal catches.

Releasing Thursday 12/10 @ 10PM EST.

BOY:

The BOY is the first signature return top for Ayumu Harada. Designed to be the next evolution of Arctic Circle family, the BOY is the ultimate refinement of those ideals. Zach Gormley’s original vision was something wide, powerful, and floaty that could handle anything he could create…and Ayumu’s dream was to take it just a bit further.

Working with Ayumu, we looked at every single line, angle, and transition and made sometimes the tiniest adjustments to bring out the absolute maximum potential of this shape and profile. Weight adjustments were made to keep the ultra-light and floaty feel of the AC series while finding just a bit more power and stability to get through modern tricks.

Releasing Thursday 12/10 @ 10PM EST.

7 Likes

No waaaayyyy, I read a rumor about it… But I spend my money… Aaaahhhggg, I hate me.

2 Likes

Kinda sort of want to do a green/orange half-swap Boy! I think the red/green would look cool AF too!

4 Likes

That was a fast edditing skills!! Super nice!

2 Likes

If you find someone you want to swap with I’d be happy to swap them here for you to make sure there’s no vibe or issues with the end product. :grin:

Edit: Assuming you can get the two you want on the release, I’m not playing favorites here!

8 Likes

I could buy the other half (if signed by @twitch77) … But hey, I reeeally looking forward to Akita… Need to grab some extra job at weekends, fast!

1 Like

Let’s do it Twitch!

Another half swap.

Pm me for details

5 Likes

All the green half-swaps look great on this one!

Very cool!

Gah! I’m not 100% sure I want to commit just yet. Money’s tight (damn car troubles anyhow!)…I’m very tempted though. It’d be my first CLYW.

Mind giving me the night to think it over guys? I can let you know tomorrow afternoon if I want to commit to this or not.

3 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett That is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m a huge half swap fan.

5 Likes

Just nabbed a deep blue and a 28 stories!

1 Like

Snagged a deep blue Akita!

3 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett neither of these are showing up under the “New Releases” page on your shop.

1 Like

Just got to type them up in the search bar

3 Likes

It’s navy blue. Don’t disrespect the navy blue.

3 Likes

Fixed, thanks for pointing that out!

2 Likes

3 Likes

YoyoExpert got it wrong too? @YoYoExpertGarrett I demand you change it to navy blue. Look, even Google agrees.

navy blue.

1 Like

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Still some available, I can’t believe it

1 Like