Does looks matter to you?

Yeah Looks do madder to me. Dont get me wrong i like a good throw but i need a mix of both.

it was for a moment in my life…

I just thought of something to elaborate more :slight_smile:

Looks matter to me depending on whether it’s going to be more of a “competition” yoyo, or just a daily carry.

Like, say, if I had 2 Sasquatches.

my Blue Acid/Brown Speckle (My actual one) would be my competition yoyo, where as one like the Yellow w/ blue speckle would be a daily carry, just because the other is more appealing.

So, I think the initial question has to be answered in a specific way, otherwise the answer is too… broad, if that makes sense.

Well,In my eyes HEAK YA!!! every time i look at new yoyos i just skip past the ugly looking 1s and spend great time looking at the cool looking 1s. So to sum it all up Yes it plays a great deal of importance in the yoyo world

as long as it spins im happy. But i LOVE good looking stuff for example… the DTI Beast

i like the shape and the colour I LOVE THE SHARP LOOK like the phenom or yoyocreation stuff i just love the shape of it

but colour i wouldent want somthing pink but otherwise doesnt really bother me

i do REALLY REALLY CARE when i get a new mint yoyo looks great and for somreason i yoyo on the ground and put a ding in it that matters to me alot

I like my yoyos as flashy as possible.

This thread made me realize that we need a size limit on images in signatures.

I do care about looks on yoyos, but it’s not a huge deciding factor when buying them.

Ugly yoyos are the best! You can lay them down anywhere and nobody will touch them. If they get dinged you don’t care, they’re ugly already!

I’m more interested in shape and size. I’m always looking for something different and unexplored.

I want my yoyos to look awesome, but honestly if I’m going to buy a yoyo and they don’t have blue, then it doesn’t really matter.

Me neither and do you watch myth busters?

How i choose my yoyos

1. Price
    Then i move on to
  2. Shape
    Then,
  3. Design/Colour ( Looks )
    Then i Do a search on
  4. Reviews / Videos
    To check how it plays. If my friend has it I borrow his.

Yeah, same with me!
Now i’m getting a Wooly Marmot Clareview station edition, cuz i loved the Blue with gold splash =)

Looks are NOT a deal-breaker unless it’s the most ugliest thing you have ever seen.
This is how it goes.
Yoyo I want -> Colors -> Buy