Does anyone know how many colors Hinemosu has?

Hi, friends. Now I’m very interested in collecting Hinemosu, and I have collected two of them. But there are too many colors. I would like to know the colors available for Hinemosu, as well as their approximate release times, so I can better collect them.
I have checked the official TP website and the Rewind YoYo Museum, but it seems that the displayed colors are not comprehensive.
If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
The following picture shows the two Hinemosu I have already collected.

1 Like

There’s also
Pink and gold
Periwinkle and silver
Rose (more like sienna) and gunmetal
Clear
Orange and silver
Gunmetal and silver
Blue and silver
Pink and silver

While I may not suggest buying from Ali Express they had a more extensive colorway selection that i pulled from

Thank you very much, you provided information that is very helpful to me, and there are indeed colors here that I have never seen before. I will try to collect them.

1 Like

I have a colour for you :saluting_face::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

1 Like

Be mindful of these as they are some of the fakes

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering if they have a matte finish on any of them. The shiny is nice but kinda grippy for finger grinds.

The mavetrick edition is a matte black

2 Likes

Thanks, I also find it is fake. My friend got scammed; he spent a lot of money buying two counterfeit items. He will send me the counterfeit item so that I can compare it with my real Hinemosu, and may be I will create a new post to share my comparison results, so it can help everyone avoid being deceived.

1 Like

Yes, in MAVETRICK STORE, they used to sell an all-black version of it. Both ring and body are matte finish. It is more expensive than any other edition. But the good thing is, there are currently no counterfeits

1 Like

Hi, friends, I have consulted several official websites and summarized the colors of Hinemosu. There should be a total of 16 colors. I have attached the pictures below. These should be all the colors of Hinemosu. If there are any omissions, I hope everyone can add them.

2 Likes

This is the best challenge I have ever seen in the yoyo world idk why but it give me “Around the World in Eighty Days” vibes, doing a quick math a Hinemosu is $215 and from @LittleInorganic latest post there are 16 colourways, have all of them will be in the order of $3500, without considering that probably maybe some colourways will cost more cause rare and similar.

OMG @LittleInorganic please complete this, most insane goal I have ever seen in collecting yoyos!

3 Likes

Yes, I also think it’s crazy and difficute. I think there are three difficulties. First, it really requires a lot of money. Second, I need to inspect carefully to avoid buying counterfeit yoyo. Finally, some rare colors are really hard to come by! But I also believe that it has brought me many benefits. I have met many like-minded friends, and we play yo-yo together. And now, I no longer spend money on electronic games, especially “Genshin Impact”! :yum:

2 Likes

Hinemosu price is not 215$ btw. its 23,000 yen. for some reason (not just limited to yoyoexpert) turning point yoyos and some other japanese brands like hydrangea have huge increase in price when sold on international stores. this applies even to that store that is based in japan and has international version (where you cant choose yen or ship to japan) even though its the same warehouse they ship from.

you can see that easily by changing their en. to jp. on the listing.

1 Like

Not that 190$ for a piece of metal is cheap but those are point of views different for all of us.

I noticed that in shops in Asia sometimes the prices are usual a bit better, is not the first time that I noticed something like that, not sure if it is because USA or Europe shops pay import taxes or similar