Display cases

My son-in-law made this awesome display case. He is a real good woodworker. He wanted to see if there would be a market for these. It has LED lights that you can control with an app.

19 Likes

That’s awesome

This is super cool. Lots of space and love the lights.

I’d be on board if I was comfortable revealing to my family and friends how deep my addiction runs. And if I hadn’t invested as much in my cases.

1 Like

I would definitely pay for one of these

I wonder what they would cost a ship. It took him a couple days to make. I’ll ask him what his time is worth. He makes all kinds of furniture and made me a real nice aquarium cabinet/stand.

That looks awesome. I would need half hight or my kids would try to climb it lol. It you get pricing would be interested in knowing cause it looks awesome and there is a big gap in yoyo market for premium display cases.

I can make one. Badly. And I will injure myself and accrue a hospital bill I can’t pay. So yes I’d probably buy one instead of drilling through my hand again.

He really did a nice job on the finish. He even put a little charred effect on the corners. He said he would do them for $600 plus shipping. Each row holds 13 yoyos.

4 Likes

Here it is all filled up. I need about two more for the rest of my yo-yos. We are going to fill up those dim spots in the middle along the edges with extra lights.

5 Likes

So would you like one? He is looking for $600 plus shipping

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.