DINK by Jake Bullock! - Miniature Stainless Steel YoYo!

Dink_Feature

The DINK is a newly introduced yoyo model inspired by the term “dinks” in the fishing world, referring to small catches. Designed as a miniature version of the Dunk yoyo, it features a stainless steel construction for durability and a futuristic appearance. Unlike many other undersized yoyos on the market, the DINK maintains a thin profile and strong build, resembling more of a tool or machine component than a traditional toy.

Raw-Dink Raw-Dink-02 Raw-Dink-03

The DINK retains the signature Dunk Profile and inner cup bump while at the same time looking unique from anything else they’ve made and delivers impressive performance, challenging negative assumptions about tiny yoyos.

It’s suitable for a range of players, from beginners learning chopsticks and improving accuracy to advanced players mastering their most dense tech combos. After extensive testing, it has proven to be a reliable and versatile yoyo, offering a unique playing experience within the Dunk lineup.

15 Likes

Dink plays so nice on the string!! Don’t sleep on this one.

6 Likes

I am really surprised by how much I like the Dink.

I have avoided mini yo-yos for ages because the few that I tried just seemed kind of gimmicky and not worth the time to try to work around the size limitations. To be fair, I don’t carry them around, so that is one key feature that is lost on me.

Straight out of the box I felt like the Dink was a 100% playable yo-yo that just happens to be very small.

8 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in here. Dink is ridiculously good. Can’t sleep on this one.

4 Likes

Must…fight…temptation. Its slimmer profile seems more pocketable. I’m a sucker for small yoyos.

5 Likes

10/10 in my book. It doesn’t suffer from the normal drawbacks from mini throws. The Dink def plays way above it’s pay grade. Little powerhouse. I feel it’s similar to the Slim dunk rebound in stability but with that glorious steel feel and sound. And It’s got the D.

3 Likes

Awesome yoyo i love mine

6 Likes

You can’t fight this one…

1 Like

Waaay better than most minis, especially given its diameter and width. Jake did a great job designing this one!

2 Likes

Totally!! Such a solid little throw. Everyone needs to try one!

People, jump on this…. There are a bunch in the store!

4 Likes