D sized bearing

Hey all,

Looking for a replacement D-sized bearing but not sure on where to get a decent one. Anyone got any recommendations?

3 Likes

You can get a nice Dif-E-Yo KonKave here at YYE :slight_smile:

7 Likes

brilliant!
I was looking for somewhere in Europe to get these but yoyo stores over here are either all sold out or only stock YYF stuff. Only reason I didn’t go to YYE first is that it takes a long time to get to the UK. But saying that it might be quicker if I get just the bearing so it can go in an envelop instead of a box. I’ll just have to wear blinkers and not get the urge to add more to my order haha

2 Likes

haha it’s SO tempting to overspend!

I feel bad for you guys across the pond. We get spoiled over here in the USA with cheap (and often free!) and fast shipping.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there aren’t a ton of options for replacement D-bearings. I picked up a flat one from YYE as a spare some time ago, and if I recall the only other option was the Dif Konkave. Otherwise, I just peeped a site for a yoyo store located in Spain but they are all out of their 3 D-sized options. I think G2 sells D-sized as well, but I am pretty sure those are flat. Wish I had some great options for you, but they are relatively limited because there just aren’t a ton of D-bearing yoyos being made today. That’s something I wish would change :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sending PM

2 Likes

ah yeah I think I know the Spanish shop you mean. I think my best option is the YYE store, which is fine by me I’m just impatient on shipping :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks like YYE is sold out. Anybody in here know about restock? I just got a gorgeous SPYY Pistolero and it came with what must’ve been the original bearing as it is completely old and garbage.

If I just find a 5x11x5mm bearing will it work? That’s the dimensions the Dif-e-yo Konkave says. but does that measurement account for the konkave outer wall? I assume it wouldn’t matter because it is concave but I’m not sure how they measure these things.

2 Likes