Cyber Monday promo in January 2024?

Wondering why the Cyber Monday offer still comes up when I first log on to YYE? That promotion ended last year.

3 Likes

Take my words with tongs but I remember that last year I bought a C3 - Rooc that was quite discounted compared other shops online. I did ask on the forum and basically it was still discounted from a previous black friday and they just kept it discounted.

I think probably they just continuing to offer those pieces discounted and probably left it as Cyber Monday as window to let everyone notice.

Guessing it might be a mix of wanting to sell those yoyos and a mix of busy.

2 Likes

It could also just be oversight. People make mistakes.

Anyone happen to know why a bunch of the more advanced trick videos are missing?

1 Like

I learned them all and used my hacker skills to remove. Now only I know the secret knowledge

1 Like

Magicians guild

1 Like

I’m totally fine having the sale open. Gives me a chance to pick up another thesis Invictus

Some are re-hosted and shot but never got updated. The tutorial section of the site is very much in need of some love.

3 Likes

Yeah - part of it was leaving it up a little longer but it is time for it to get updated!

As others have mentioned there are various aspects in need of an overhaul and its happening! :heart:

8 Likes

@AndreBoulay feel free to solicit volunteers from the community for parts that need fixing. I Imagin folks would be more than happy to make things better and donate their time and energy in various ways.

3 Likes

As already offered always here to help and have ways to do it that keep control on your side as I understand that giving access can be a bit of a risk even to more known people.

1 Like

Bro don’t bring ATTENTION to it :sob:

7 Likes

^ pretty sure yye knows, this just seems like you’re trying to get brownie points back after being told off for beating on jei lmao

If the sale was still going on - just change the promo to be New Year Sale, or something clever like that.

To me; it just looked like no one was maintaining the site.

the long monday has ended

3 Likes

I use those videos and have learned a ton from them. Very much appreciate what has been freely given. I like you’re style and breakdowns.

1 Like

Check out their youtube channel and i believe most are on there. There was some advanced tricks that wouldnt load frim the site but are on youtube.