Cyber Monday 2022 - Week Long Sale at YoYoExpert!

It’s Cyber Monday Week at YoYoExpert!

We have some select yoyos up to 50% off (and we will be adding some things throughout the week - will update this thread too with any new additions!)

Sale runs until Friday 12/2/22 at midnight ET!

Enjoy!

2022-11-28-Cyber-Monday-Wide

Also - don’t forget about our Toys for Tots drive that runs through December 5th! An $8 donation is matched and makes for 3 total yoyos being donated!

2022-11-28-Toys-Tots-Feature

12 Likes

The Don by @ZeroGravity for only $44! And el presidente by SpinTime for only $70. People these deals are insane!

5 Likes

and 50% off a Sugar High? Dang. Wish I hadn’t spent all my yoyo money this year.

11 Likes

Don’t remind me I can’t afford to grab the Sugar High for that price!!! I need it!!!

But do remind me that I can donate less and make sure a kid somewhere gets a yo-yo worth throwing this holiday season. Love the Toys for Tots donation option. I might not get my Sugar High but someone out there will discover their love for scarily fast spinning objects.

6 Likes

Man, I was considering getting the unknown bag before the sale, now it is even more enticing. Does anyone have one/have thoughts on it?

4 Likes

I bought mine a while ago and I really like it. Can fit 3 throws in the internal pockets quite nicely and still has room for accessories be they yoyo related or otherwise. It’s nice to have an excuse to carry yoyo related apparel too.

At this price it’s a great bargain!

6 Likes

At the price it’s at I’m considering a second lol. It’s a really neat little bag, fits a lot more than I thought it would.

3 Likes

Any chance one of the new additions this week will be the JT Mirage?