custom jason wong throws and Peak and clash inside(=

Hey guys so I have some throws up for sell or trade, ill have a want list but don’t be afraid to offer things that are not on the list but do understand that I might say no if it is something I just don’t want.
most of these throws I got at nats and they all play really really well I just think I would rather have other throws so here we go

First up we have a fools gold Peak it is mint I do not have the box for it. I think the reason it is fools gold is the light ano flaws but personally I think the ano flaws look cool. like I said this yoyo is mint there are no marks of any kind on it but it also dose have a light vibe to it but I think it can be tuned out but im not totally sure but all in all its a sick throw plays like every peak I have ever used and it is amazing . Given the rarity of the throw I would want a good offer for it . gone gone annnd gone

Second we have a mint unreleased ( atm ) yyj white Quest, there’s not to much to say about aside from it is delerin which is one of my fav materiel .going going …gone!

Third is Jason test swirl ano yyf Skyline, iv looked over it a few times and I cant see any marks but it dose have a small vibe to it felt on stacks and grinds

fourth is a YYR CLASH it is red , it has been recessed to take sili mod done by London.It has I think 1 or 2 small marks it but nothing big at all in fact the biggest one is in the pics. this is also a throw that I know the rarity of so will not take low ball offers but if u got what I want we can talk

5th is a sweet lil throw called the atmosphere it is mint and blue

6th is a mint blue N23.5 yoyo bearing needs to be cleans but it is a siiiick throw.

next up is a jason wong anod mint Omnicron , there’s not much to say its a super sick throw and it has one of the freshest anos I have seen.going and gone

next up is a 2 tone fade orange died OG milk, like 3 minor scuffs and needs new sili.

and the last but not least … it is a king yo smooth, one of my fav yoyo players was using it at wcr and killing with it, it has marks on the rims and a vibe. but it also plays like a champ.

so that is what I have to offer pics bellow plz try to pay attention to my wants but fill free to offer whatever as well cash included just dont lowball me but im polite and I expect you to be as well I will get back to you asap thx for taking a look let me know ifu want individual pics (=.

o and one more thing this is kinda a shameless plug I know but I am a team member of a new yoyo company you may or may not of hear of called Eternal throw, we got this sick new throw dropping here at yoyoexpert on the 27th of this month check it out there and check us out of facebook or our website, www.eternalthrow.com

now for my wants

Clyw Arctic circle, glacier express, Cliff
yyf 2011 genisis , 2012 supernova, super G, avant garde 2, grind machine the Augie splash version , 1012 mvp,
yyr any and all just offer and will see what we can work out.
werrd irony jp, Sentinel
deadly spin wrath
G squar nessie, albatross
yyj Diamondback , Nextlevel , Vexed , Titan, Rextream , Personalized Titanium Yo-Yo , Alliance

more pics

more pics

Pm me!!!

ok guys I want offer but im done with your lowballs.

burmpo

One bump a day?

two different people.

U sure? I c 2 posts on 26th

ahh, saw the second one. yup, ONE BUMP PER DAY SON87!

Bump, sorrrrrrry guys .

bump
peak and clash still up