UNPRLD Elevation

9 Likes

Not including my own yoyos in the list it would look something like this:

Oxymoron
Regulator
Supernova
Punchline
Damian Hybrid

Mine would take up the entire list. Assassin is my favorite yoyo ATM because of how easy it is to bring anywhere and it’s all around fun and playability in a premium alloy. 5050 and Kanto are tied for fun factor. Fusion is the best performance yoyo I’ve ever played.

14 Likes

YYF Boost
RCS Deluge
YYF Damage
YYF Sugar
DD Assassin

In no particular order

9 Likes
  1. Top Deck
  2. Dang 2
  3. Rev 1
  4. Legendary Terrarian
  5. [Placeholder for future One Drop]
7 Likes

Glad to see any mention of Top Deck. To me, Top Deck is like a breath of fresh air after using any other yoyo I own.

7 Likes

I mention it frequently :laughing:

It’s true. Every time I go back to it, it just feels like home. It’s exactly how I expect a premium modern yoyo should feel and play.

2 Likes

Cant really pick a top 5 but its what im throwing right now…

The don brassi
Dbasilisk
G-gtx
Sk
Rebirth

11 Likes
  1. Generalyo 5 Star
    FTY 138
    Duncan Freehand One Ti
    DD 50/50
    Ti-Vayder
    Spinworthy/MK1 - RBC

Ok, so a top 6, but this is me being incredibly stringent while sticking to an only metal restriction (favorite fixie is the Spinworthy KNack hands down).

First off, the 5 Star is just my favorite. Not an excessive performer, but it leaves the biggest grin on my face when I play with it. Id have a really hard time making this my only yoyo, but smiles per throw is highest here for me.

Rest of the list is not in order.

So, the FTY 138 is still very high on my rotation. Loved it so much that I had to buy another to do a purple/green halfswap. It’s undersized and chill very much like the 5 Star (slightly higher performing though), and just a jamming compact throw. I like it a tad more than the Project Ti.

Duncan Freehand One Ti. I imagine that the high price tag of a big brand is why this yoyo is generally not talked about, but wow. This yoyo is organic perfection. I like it better than the RSO Gravity, MCMO, Bowl, etc. I love what the extra density of Ti brings to this yoyo.

DD 50/50 is the perfect mix of organic feels and performance. I love the size and feel in the hand.

Ti Vayder. This yoyo just hits so many sweet spots that it is my favorite all around yoyo. It is high performing, durable for 5A, slightly undersized as that is my general preference, and still has plenty of soul.

Spinworthy/MK1 - RBC. Best metal responsive yoyo ever made.

12 Likes

Great taste. If I only had three, a 5 star, Vayder, and RBC would hold me over

7 Likes

No order

Orbital GTX
Original Honey Badger
YYF Aluminum Dream
Unspoken Murmur
General Yo Prestige

4 Likes

Thanks dude. From your posts I know that we have very similar taste in yoyo. Have you tried the FTY 138 yet? I think you would enjoy it a lot.

4 Likes

Not yet, it’s on my radar, I’ll see if I can get my hands on one as I trust your recommendation

6 Likes

These aren’t necessarily my top 5 all time, but certainly 5 places I’m currently mining and striking abundant amounts of fun :pick:

YYF - Nine Dragons - v5 shells
DD - Kanto
OD - Rebirth - Brass SEs
SW/MK1 - RBC
MM - Black Cannon - Disc SEs

7 Likes

Decided to take some pics to show. Top row is my 5 Stars. Second is the Freehand One Ti and 2 Ti Vayders, raw is set up 5A. Next row is 2 half swapped FTY 138s, and the DD 50/50. And 2 RBCs, one in the @EOS44 colorway and one red.

17 Likes

This is based only and PURELY on the 5 yoyos I’ve been throwing the most lately, they aren’t necessarily my favorites. But most of these are up there! Not even sure it’s gonna look like this tomorrow, since the Kuntosh 5KQV I got today has been getting A LOT of love.

P1010567

Draupnir, Wish, Terrarian, Rebirth, Diorama

18 Likes

I thought about this a lot today. Pardon the terrible picture. This is a mix of favorites and recency bias.

16 Likes

Seriously, Top Deck is just so good. Why haven’t they run it again?

3 Likes

Gamer
RBC
Freehand One AL
Rebirth
Deep State

6 Likes