Current top 5

Alright, so I know I’m always changing my Top 5, but if someone said to me, “Hey man, you gotta keep it to these 5 for awhile” I definitely wouldn’t have any complaints. I feel like I’m more confident about this Top 5 than any I’ve ever posted before.

If you’ve been following any of my recommendation posts recently, you’ll know I haven’t been able to stop singing the GTR-JS’s praises as my favorite bimetal for several months now. It has definitely earned its spot as my favorite bimetal and has held that position for longer than any other in recent memory.

The Chief was my favorite monometal before I got outta the game around 2013/14, and when I got this 28s awhile back, I was reminded of why I loved the Chief so much. It’s absolutely insane that this monometal is over a decade old and can still hold its own against anything released today. The design is like the MMC in that it was WAY ahead of its time, and will just be a timeless, well playing classic staple of yoyos forever. I’ve come to realize it is truly the favorite monometal in my collection.

The Citizen and Alpine are my fav titaniums (and the only ones that I own) and the feel of these two is just absolutely unmatched. And everyone knows I’m one of, if not the biggest Panorama/Diorama fanboys of all time. This Diorama is my EDC yoyo - I seriously bring it everywhere and love the feel of it so much. This one has a Platinum DS bearing in it so it’s quiet as hell and smooth as butter.

20 Likes