CoreCo Qubit

Haven’t seen this talked about here. When Randy first showed me I thought it wasn’t for me, more I look at it, and especially when I hear from friends about it, I can’t wait to get one.

Some friends have told me it’s their new favorite yoyo!

H: 46.82mm
W: 49.81mm
65.25g

The two on the right, indigo and yellow, are going to be here on YYE. Oh yeah, and they’re only $40!

10 Likes

Yes, its very fun. I would have gotten one, but it feels exactly like my monster edge, only mini, and there was so many other throws to get. Really good for 40 dollars tho

5 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t believe it when some friends (who are great players) said it’s now their favorite yoyo. After that I messaged Randy and told him I needed one. Too man good reviews so far for me to pass it up :grin:

3 Likes

That thing hits pretty much all my liked specs.

• Undersized
  • Superwide
  • uhhh… t h i c c ?

And the price point is good.

3 Likes

Couldn’t help but notice in the picture that the yoyo halves look as close to a diabolo shell as it can get in my recent memory.

1 Like

Kinda like the One Drop 1-to-1 but slightly smaller overall? :thinking:

3 Likes

You know what to do

1 Like

Got my Qubit this week. SO happy I decided to get this. I was hesitant based on the specs, but I’ve not had this much fun with an unresponsive in a long time! It’s such a blast, highly suggest everyone to get one when they release.

5 Likes

I gotta cop one for the Q branding

Dang where can I get one?

Im sure they’ll be releasing on YYE soon.

2 Likes

They are so much fun.

3 Likes