Continuing my ongoing quest in 2023…

Well, I’ve been enjoying my time back on the BST, even though I haven’t had success with my recent endeavors.

BUT, I figured, while I’m back here, I might as well continue my ever present search for the two yo-yos that have been looking for longer than any others.

That’s right. I’m trying to find an X3 Aware, and Zeus.

You guys know I’m “the undercut guy”, and these two have been the ones just out of reach for years. Heck, I even got ahold of an Oxygen Hyperion before I could get these!

If you have either in good condition, let me know. I will send a large variety of offers your way, digging deeper into my small but interesting collection than I would for any others.

If you’d only be willing to sell, let me know too. I’m a broke college student, but I will see what I can do.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey whats good Undercut Guy! Im the Undercut Dude haha good to meet ya…ive got a Zeus i would say ide trade you for a chronos but a week ago i bought the last 2 brand new Chronos throws directly from Alfredo from SoSerious…untill they actually get delivered i still think i might have dreamed the whole thing…im not really tryn to sell but a trade could be possible…as im sure u understand ide only be willing to trade an epic undercut like Zeus for another undercut or undercuts.

I’ve got this…

8 Likes

Omg fullnelson im kicking myself for not sending you my LF list after that recent purchase

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.