Complete CLYW Colorway List

Exactly why I never finished the list haha. There’s just so many! But thanks for continuing it.

No problem, it was a cool idea.

I think we should keep updating this! :slight_smile: Great list and reference!

1 Like

My Campfire is half-red, half-brown? Get it? Like logs and a fire. It’s perfect. Anyway, I’m not sure if you’re counting just having red and brown separate as any two-tones with those colors, but they definitely did sell that way.

I didn’t see Saskatoon Berry listed for the Chief.

Zach gormley sig on bonfire is missing

2 Likes

Wow this is a crazy thread and as I have just become completely enammored and star struck by all things Clyw is there any possibility someone could please put a description next to the colors way…when shopping for them it’s great if someone says this is etc etc but who really knows…then I go looking for it in the web and one site has certain another site has certain other etc etc

I see one that’s missing, only cause I own one. :slight_smile:

Puffin(1) - Zip Zop

And if anyone reads this, and owns a Zip Zop SUMMIT, please hit me up.
I needs it. I needs it for having.

3 Likes

What exactly are you asking for? If you’re asking where you can buy these, the answer will be the BST as none of these are produced anymore.

What I was saying or meant was

28 stories. Blue with silver and red splash

28 stories means nothing if that makes sense

2 Likes

Ahhhh, gotcha

Chief:
Happy Dragon,
Hi Andre,
Dirty Sunset,
Brussels Sprouts,
You’ve Got Red on You

These released July 9th 2015.

1 Like

So I been buying some of these older throws and can’t find release numbers on them…is that information available somewhere? Ie CLYW SCOUT YOYO IN JOE VS RETURN TOP only 10 made? I mean it would be cool if there was a yo-yo bible. There is one for comic books which lists editions and how many runs have been done and number released and what the price would be and what not…is there one for yo-yos? Also there is a website that has actual pictures with colorways out there you can google it. Don’t think I can post that here

1 Like

Missing CHKNSTRPS Artic Circle.

I have a sunrise kingdom WM2. I’m also pretty sure the color way was used on other models, not sure which though.

I also have a blue w/ orange speckle chief. I’m pretty sure the color way was called “oil”

1 Like

Pic?

1 Like