Collection sell-off

Hey folks, first off I appreciate all the PMs, info, and general kind words you’ve all sent my way! Nice change of pace from some places haha.

Price included shipping within US

PayPal G&S, you cover fee. If you would like to do F&F that would be ideal (yes I am new, but would be more then happy to provide you with feedback from other forums). Otherwise, if the price is $200 then I need $200 to me iv’e been using this https://thefeecalculator.com

About: Unless otherwise mentioned, these will not come in original box. All damage will be identified to the best of my ability. If you need more photos, please ask. I came up with these prices based on this forums knowledge as well as looking at prior listings here, eBay, and some offers received.

Please let me know if you’ve got any questions and I’ll do my best!

Also, if you believe these prices are out of line. Contact me and I’ll see what I can do. Though from what iv’e seen on my research believe these

If you’re interested in a specific one, please pm for more photos. I’ll also be adding some here.

1. Oxygene Ti - Perfect. Original box. $525
  2. Spyy Pistolero - Some light marks on inside. Original box. SOLD
  3. Kyo Tirade - Perfect, there’s some little marks? It’s possible it’s how it was mfg? $350
  4. OneDrop Mark Mont - Small section of discoloration. Original box. SOLD
  5. Hspin Envy - Very small mark. Original box. SOLD
  6. Anti-Yo Higby Painted - OFFER. Last one I saw went for $660 (Granted that was eBay, it also wasn’t Higby painted) Original box.
  7. Anti-Yo Buzine$$ - 1/2 swap, perfect. Includes original box. SOLD
  8. Hugo - Zhor $55
  9. Tom Kuhn - Fat Cat $125
  10. Dif-e-yo - XBONE CHIP - Mint. Original can. $60
  11. Dif-e-yo - CROSS BONES - Couple small superficial scratches. Original can. $
  12. Dif-e-yo - InTernal Turmoil - Mint. Original can. SOLD
  13. Dif-e-Yo - Blind Orbiter - Some small superficial scratches. Original can. $90
  14. Dif-e-Yo - Blind Orbiter - Some small superficial scratches. Original can. $90
  15. Dif-e-Yo - ZZZIP-FLY -f - Mint. Original can. $60
  16. YOYOFACTORY - CATCH 22 with [2009, black/silver] - Mint, possibly? There are two small identical pin pricks in the cups. Original case. $1200
  17. SPYY Radian MK 5 - Mint - $130
  18. SPYY Addiction 2 - Mint. Original box. $125
  19. SPYY Train Wreck SOLD
  20. YoYo Factory - SuperStar Black - Mint. -$55
  21. YoYo Factory - SuperStar Dice - Mint. -$55
  22. YoYo Factory - SuperStar Blue - Mint. -$55
  23. YoYo Factory - ChainReactor - Mint. -$
  24. YoYo Factory - G5 -
  25. Alchemy - cuLater - Near mint. Original bag. - SOLD
  26. R1 - Alpha - Mint. Original bag. - $95
  27. SuperYo - Samurai - Mint. Original box. - $110
  28. Northern Spin Co - Aurora - Mint. Original box. $350
  29. Doctor Popular - Bolt - Mint. $95
  30. Buzz-On - Menehune - $
  31. Buzz-On - Menehune blue marbled - $
  32. Throw Down YoYo - Shrunken - decent. Has some marks/scratches/dings - $135

15 Likes

Hey I sent you a DM like 10 -15 mins ago please respond

3 Likes

PM’d on the Markmont Project

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a PM, like, a couple days ago. Please respond. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok I have so many notifications that it probably got mixed in and I missed it… I’ll go back and look!

No you can’t have it Gaites!! Lol remember me buddy?

2 Likes

Since you just joined the Forum 3 days ago…. Why don’t you tell us a little more about yourself?

11 Likes

Damn that markmont project is nice. I will throw you an offer of $300. Let me know

1 Like

Maybe lsting prices will cut down on the frustration of so many pms. I might take my own advice later.

3 Likes

I’m broke. Nvm. Disregard.

2 Likes

Have to agree with Doc especially if you’re requesting

Coming in rather hot with a plethora of pieces that were rather hard to get even when they dropped over ten years ago.

2 Likes

Pmed for the Oxy

2 Likes

Have been into the collecting world for a good while, collected random gadgetry, knives flash lights and obviously at one point, Yo-Yo’s. Haven’t even looked into my stuff in years and figured it was time to let someone else enjoy it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to edit this. And my reason for FF is I hate fees. Obviously I don’t have an issue if people opt to use G&S. And there’s a number of other places I can provide with my feedback if that’s a concern for you.

3 Likes

Added more, continue to do so!

Sent you a PM regarding Envy and Addiction. Thanks.

2 Likes

Not sure why but I can edit my original post?

Anyhow, continued…

YoYo Factory - Ricochet Titanium - Never opened. $215
YoYoJam - Sigma Blade ZWE1 - Mint. $50
YoyoJam - Mini Mo Trix $50 - Mint. SOLD
Yoyo Jam - Sigma Blade ZWE1 - Mint. $50
YoYoJam - Mini Motu - Mint. $50
Tom Kuhn - SB2 - Near mint. Small mark $75
Tom Kuhn - Tom Cat - Mint $125
Auldey - Virus - Mint. $50

Adding more in a little.

3 Likes

Had a really pleasant experience buying from @WCMTWS
I know some of you seemed sketched out by this thread, so I wanted to chime in. I was sent detailed photos of all the throws I was interested in, and my concerns were answered promptly. I rolled the dice and sent payment via F&F and everything turned out wonderfully. The three I bought were packaged with care and sent the very next day. Cheers

6 Likes

I second this! He is an awesome guy to deal with, shipped fast and everything was as described! Don’t hesitate to deal with him

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Both of you!

Now if I could only figure out how to edit my BST threads so I can adjust some prices down, conditions, and add more! :joy:

4 Likes