*****Collection FS/FT A lot of stuff.Have: FLYING HUT, POSITRON, PEAK, CODE1'S

Just seeing what I can get on some of these.
Offer anything, offer prices.
WANTS-ANYTHING, OFFER ANYTHING

I’m willing to trade ridiculous amounts of stuff for things I really want.
(No particular order, but money first)
$$$$$$
TIWALKER. I AM SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING ONE. I WILL TRADE A TON FOR ONE. I WOULD TRADE HUGE HUGE HUGE FOR ONE.
SplitD
Rare 54’s
Rare CODE1’s
VsNYYC
CLYW
SPYY
Cool superstars
Anything
Sovereign, Tiwalker, Aurora, Helix(All that good stuff that I can’t ever get, you know.)
Maybe a SuperG
$$$$
DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFER ME SOMETHING I ALREADY HAVE. ALWAYS HUNTING FOR COOL 54’S
[b]

THE YOYOS-[/b] MORE PICTURES AND DAMAGE PCTURES CAN BE FOUND AT- https://picasaweb.google.com/legopro711/Stuff#

SORRY FOR SOME OF THE BAD PICTURES. If you really want better pics, PM me.

Phenom One pinprick, no vibe. Offer up.

Werrd Poo MINT. This is one SERIOUSLY awesome yoyo. Offer Big. World’s Edition. Mint. Super fast, smooth player. A bit smelly. PENDING FOR TIWALKER

Nickel CODE1 One scratch, DEAD SMOOTH. Great player, one of my favorites. PENDING FOR TIWALKER

SPYY Ronin MINT. Blue/Black Acid wash, DEAD SMOOTH, can’t tell its spinning. Super stable, great shape.

HSPIN Presto! CUT MINT. Amazing Laser engravings. Dead smooth. Great fast player.

Mighty Flea Near mint, one scuff. Has ~70 ish flea strings with it. Smooth. It’s very small, haha.

Peak 3rd Run, Krisztian Kaluzsa Edition. 2 SMALL scratches, 2 Dings, AMAZING player.
PENDING FOR TIWALKER

Turning Point Positron Best yoyo ever. EVER. DEAD smooth, AMAZINGLY STABLE, great shape, MINT. Probably not getting rid of this, but offer anyway. It will amuse me.

Flying Hut Proto Probably what you all came in here to see. Wonganized, Galaxy Blasted. I’m probably not getting rid of this, but I wanna see what offers I can come up with. Jason Wong said there was a scratch on it, but I can’t find it ANYWHERE, so I consider it MINT.

No. 9 MINT, Black with Blue/Clear wash. DEAD SMOOTH. Great player, SUPER underrated.

Code 1 Mint, Purple/Clear fade. CUSTOM ENGRAVED- One half has Daniel 1:8, Other half has Romans 1:16 (Bible verses) Good luck getting this one off me.
LENDING TO MY FRIEND EVERETT. Still offer though, I’ll be getting it back.

Star Grade Supra No clue why it’s a Star Grade, like one ano defect, DEAD SMOOTH.

Dv888 Beat, bolted shut(PM me for details) Still the better playing of the two Dv888s :stuck_out_tongue: Rare aqua pre-pro
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_eYQ8T3P0NEE/TcCVlYWeDMI/AAAAAAAAArk/ijPOCQQKmVc/s640/097.JPG <3

:slight_smile:

I have a few questions, first, how much for the star grade supra? Second, is the Quark bead blasted or tumbled? Third, how much for the Quark? Fourth, if I bought the Quark and Supra together would I get a small discount? And finally, do you require payment through paypal or can it be through mail? NOTE: If mail is allowed, I would not require you to whip until after you receive the money. I cannot use paypal.

YYF shaved grind machine 2 ( blue ) + 2 100 pack string + 10$ = code 1 ???

How much for the Code 1 and Star Grade Supra?

How much for the code 1 with the scriptures and do you still have that one that is behind the code 1 in the pic. I like the blood splattered look. Would love to engrave John 3:16 and Acts 4:12 on that one. If your looking to trade I have a first edition speed dial and a protostar from Steve Brown’s personal collection he gave me and a Dif E yo bone chip signed by Frank Difeo on the tin. Let me know or give me a cash price. Thanks.

I got a Kaluza Peak … for the BSM 54… Ill throw in a Cold fusion GT with only a couple of pin pricks.

Ill send you pics if your interested.

I’m very interested. PM me.

1 Like

i have a spyy pro and a titi twister and a pgm and a ocsillitrix.

how much for the peak?!! :o

dude would you take a cafe racer and a jk for your code 1 (either one) or my 888 with color wheel z stacks with white hubstacks if not just answer

how much for the flea?

Check your PM’s please.