CLYW Wooly Marmot 2

Is it going to be a yye release?

yes sir!

You’re my hero.

First time seeing the wm2 today but only heard about it a few weeks ago. The first time I heard that CLYW would be making the marmot2 by taking the first on1 and making it bigger and wider I thought they are just be making a peak and just giving it the name “wooly marmot2”…good thing I’m wrong.

All I’ve got to say is this one heck of a throw… truly amazing.

So pumped! Hopefully I can pick up a 28s or BBB.

ALL first run CLYW’s come in BBB. It’s such an awesome color

did the Ac2 come in BBB? I can’t remember

it did

1 Like

Did not notice until now but does it just look like a og Puffin and the puffin2’s offspring then a wooly’s chance of evolution. To all yoyorecreation fans out and about, does it not look like a E=mc^2 and og puffin. I also thought the same about the new puffin as well.
I guess when you reach the bottom of the barrel you need to open a new one…
Still great throws, did not want to leave the impression that I’m throwing mud here.

Does this have side effects or not?

Isn’t that a One Drop thing?

Edit: I was misinformed, and thus, I misinformed others. I regret nothing.

I don’t think anything either wooly or Markmonty has ever had side effects.

The wooly markmont did not have any side effects. That throw came out way before Side Effects were produced.

Well, I’ll be word-that-is-offensive-in-the-USA-but-nowhere-else-ed, it seems that I’ve led everyone astray with a wealth of mis-information.

Whats with the freaky hub area then?

-for-no-apparent-reason

And I think that picture you posted is the Wooly Markmont

1 Like

that is a wooly markmont. It has the (brass?) nut in the middle like the MMN.

Yeh I know it’s a Markmont lads, I just thought that it had side effects on first viewing so figured thats what IGINLA was getting confused about.

Not a fan of that brass hub myself. Love the sound it makes though:

Dat resonance… why don’t modern yoyos sound so nice eh?

Has anyone been keeping track of the colors they’ve been uploading onto their Instagram every day? :smiley: