CLYW Klondike, Avalanche + OD Rally (SOLD Please Close)

Hey there! Bundling a Klondike, original FG 28s Avalanche from 2011 plus an original OD Rally back from 2013 for $150 shipped to CONUS.

Condition:

CLYW Klondike (NM)
No damage, super smooth. Comes with box, pin, and sticker

FG CLYW Avalanche 28s
Damage pictured, mostly on the rims. This has been well loved and still plays pretty well! It was FG for vibe from the beginning and in the last month or two I replaced the bearing, response, and axle. Still has decently strong vibe but it is not pulse vibe and is felt mostly on grinds and when the yoyo is stationary on the string.

OD Rally
Cracks from age and potentially climate (moved from cold dry climate to hot humid climate). One small ding and a scuff but most of the damage is cracking. I’ve heard this is quite common for the original Rallys, so I would personally treat this as more of a collector’s item than a player. Developed some strong pulse vibe because of the cracks which is unavoidable.

May consider selling separately but would prefer to bundle. Feel free to PM with questions or if you’d like to see more pictures.

4 Likes

That rally looks awesome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.