Clyw for sale

Have a few wm1s I’m looking to sell I have two mint in box one is black with grey spash and the other is 28s I’ll be making a post on the appraisal thread to figure out what they should go for but if anyone has been looking I got you! Even have a a few peaks of someone is looking I might be willing to part with it.
Had some car issues and had to feed flinstone the whip into a parking lot lol so tryna get ready to fix that :joy: thanks for looking and have a great day

2 Likes

Pics are needed for sure the but the 28 stories marmot I would expect around $500+

@mrciurleo may know pricing better

The grey I would think $300+

Peaks are even more depending on run and colorway

3 Likes

I figure if anyone is serious I’ll shoot pictures thru messenger so if anyone is wondering why just pm me :smiley:

Pictures and prices are required in a bst post

1 Like

As @sparhawk noted you must post pics of anything you’re trading/selling. I’ve unlisted this topic. When you have the pics ready send me a message and I’ll relist the topic.

Thanks.

1 Like

Bump selling 28s for 500 obo and the black and grey for 350 obo and a dinged one for 200 obo motivated to sell so feel free to shoot an offer you have !

2 Likes

Bumper

Bump

Again or best offer so if ya looking feel free to shoot any cash offer you might have worst I can say is no!

Bump to the top!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.