Close pls found!

This one is kind of a longshot, but if anyone happens to be sitting on an FHZ hubstack kit I’d love to buy it.

gif

The kit contents are:

• two threaded axles, two FHZ stack nuts, four shims (no bearings/o rings/hubstack pieces)

can’t find a picture of the kit anywhere so if someone has a photo drop it here!

4 Likes

I had it. Along with those aluminum weight rings that you pressed on. Worked really well but the whole assembly just feels Mcgiverish. But I remember it being cheap. Good luck!

3 Likes

Yeah the kits were like $10-15 or something. I just have had a pipe dream of putting hubstacks on my project forever and haven’t gotten around to it yet…

2 Likes

This thing?

Just one threaded axle with the hub stacks on it. Maybe there are shims in my box…it’s been so long since i’ve used it, i’m not sure.

Shims were on either side of the bearing to make it unresponsive. Those came with the throw originally.

kgb

2 Likes

Yup! That’s the one.

1 Like

you just want the axle/hubstack setup?

I’ll DM you w/ my PP

Just give me a few bucks to cover shipping. I’ll send it to you. Like i said, i haven’t used it in years. Still works apparently…

Do you need the spacers too? I’ve probably got some extras.

kgb

2 Likes

message sent

kgb

Found! Close please :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.