Close please: LF A-Rt Grail; Markmont Classic

As mentioned, I’am looking for two organics:

• A-rt Grail
  • Markmont Classic

I know that they are in great demand and often sought after, but I would just like to try my luck. They don’t have to be in absolutely perfect condition, but they don’t have to be too worn out either (no big dings that break the ano, vibe due dinging etc.). I have fine crisp $$$ to offer so if any of you would let one of the two yoyos go, that would be super awesome.

Cheers!

Note for Shipping: Please note, that I am sitting in Germany.

2 Likes

Grail in this post:

3 Likes

Another grail here:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @gingivere! I have seen this already. Sadly he only accept US buyers :frowning:

1 Like

I have an older MC that’s been case-queening for awhile. It has a small bit of damage, but nothing serious. I might also have the box, but I can’t promise that atm.

I’m not scared to ship internationally, Germany is people too!

That said, I have no idea what a fair ask is.

3 Likes

Not sure if this helps but i bought this mint one for $120 shipped recently. No box though.

4 Likes

So weird that people wont ship outside their country, i mean it is just the same as in their own country.

3 Likes

I have shipped internationally. While the form is easy to fill out, the problem I had was the box/packing had to be small/light or shipping jumped from around $16 to $40-60. Here’s the catch, a small box alone won’t work as it isn’t big enough to stick the customs forms sheet on it. To work around this I put my box inside a cheap mail bag, and was able to attache the form while keep shipping costs low.

As long you have a small box, the box in a bag solution works pretty well. You could maybe not use a box all together, take the yoyo apart and wrap each part in bubble wrap and use a bag.

All in all its definitely more effort but not terrible. It also required going to the post when the counter was open.

Shipping inside the US i can use most any oversize box i have laying around, and can use the kiosk which is available 24/7 to print a label and drop it off.

1 Like

Hey @CatFoodScience thanks for sharing your experiene!

2 Likes

It’s pricey to send stuff overseas.

1 Like

Yes, that’s true. But in the end, the buyer always bears the costs for shipping, tax and possibly customs. In purely financial terms, there are therefore no disadvantages for the seller compared to national shipping. But maybe I’m missing something?

I had a fraudulent payment from an international buyer for some camera equipment. The funds were negated once shipping was confirmed. Normally for domestic shipments, you can arrange the post to intercept the package and return to sender. My package was still in the states while I attempted to have them return to sender. I was told that isn’t allowed for international shipments.

Ultimately I blame myself for selling to the first offer, but that was a major financial loss that may have been avoided had I shipped domestically.

1 Like

True but the cost is for the buyer, i mean most of my yoyos come from overseas, so i know i have to pay more shopping cost and vat cost. So for the seller it doesn’t matter.
Also i sell allot overseas and never had problems, just the shipping cost is like 10 euro more.
So dunno what is so different.

2 Likes

Bump.

Found a Grail but still lookin’ for a nice markmont classic. Anyone?

Bump.

Bump.

For anyone thinking about selling to Tomcat. Do it! I sold him a 5kqv he covered shipping. The form is no big deal. He covered shipping cost plus paid in full before I shipped the item. The Yoyo made it to him safely. His money is good guys! Somebody jump on it, this is an easy sale

2 Likes

Thank you man, thats so nice from you!

2 Likes

Just the Benjamin’s. I’ve had stuff from across the pond get to me in California faster than from New York New York. I once sent a pound to a Mate in England for Mgs and it was almost fifty bucks. I sent a throw to Tennessee for eight bucks just the other day.
Also someone buy this guys stuff for God’s sake, he NEEDs that grail!!!

1 Like