Classic Trick Remix February 2022 Rock The Baby!

Hello Fellow Yoyo Nerds,

This month I am pretty stoked on this. Rock the Baby is a classic and this is your chance to create your OWN version of it .

As always ,this is a competition based on participation so don’t be shy! Prize is a $100 Gift Card to YoyoExpert

Here is the classic tutorial taught by the great @AndreBoulay himself.

A little bit of spice :

@anthony_rojas was kind enough also to share some of his own variations of rock the baby.

Some more inspiration from @Modern_yoyos

155 Likes, 9 Comments - @modern_yoyos on Instagram: "This is another based on @anthony_rojas rock the baby he taught on kill your yoyo. Now I wouldn�..."

121 Likes, 6 Comments - @modern_yoyos on Instagram: "A trick inspired by the rock the baby idea that @anthony_rojas taught on last weeks episode of �..."

12 Likes

Here is a few that I made up btw . :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey ya’ll ,

Never forget when sebby used rock the baby a few times to put together an awesome routine.

4 Likes

Here are mine! :smile: I’m not very good

2 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

I’m early this time and finally managed to do the sky bind :tada:

4 Likes

Great job !

1 Like

Nonsense , You did great .

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZvffX8j8d2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Had some fun with this one. Thank you to @Chriscatastrophe and @AndreBoulay for keeping this fun contest going. Its good to see more and more entries. Be good out there and thanks for watching.

4 Likes

1 Like

Saw this on IG . Awesome as always !

2 Likes

Thank you brotha, much appreciated :pray:! Glad you like it. :grin:

2 Likes

For the remix i tried to change up and break down what the trick is, rocking between a triangle.

8 Likes

Here is my remix for Rock the Baby. Not much free time to throw this month but I got one! :+1:

5 Likes

Submissions are looking super awesome so far great job guys !

4 Likes

Bump don’t forget it’s a short month

3 Likes

Here’s my remix. It’s from a wrist-mount-adjacent sort of mount.

9 Likes

Nothing special. I had writer’s block this month lol

5 Likes

No worries man I’ve had many blocks . Thanks for submitting I think it’s great !

3 Likes