Cinnamon Challenge

Same thing only different :wink:

I think an OTC hot sauce challenge would be best.

jalapeno pepper = 2600 on the scollville scale

OTC = 1,000,000.

I love this stuff!

1 Like

Dang that’s spicy!

Also Publix FTW!

Ghost chili challenge… I ate a habanero, and it wasnt that bad, but i cant take 100,000x that spicyness of a habanero. Thats what a ghost chili is

Habanero chili peppers are rated 100,000–350,000 on the Scoville scale.ghost chilli rating of 1,041,427 units thats only double the heat not 100,000x. try eating a trinidad moruga scorpion, 2,009,231 SHU and pure capsaicin is at 16,000,000 :wink:

1,000,000 is about 10 times more than 100,000…

thats only an estimate, habaneros aren’t usually 100k shu haha…bro

Sorry, some people are grammar nazis, I’m a math nazi…

The Moruga Scorpion maxed out at 2,009,231 SHU, and is not consistantly the hottest. Try a Trinidad 7 pot, Trinidad scorpion Butch T, Chocolate Jolokia, Naga Morich, or 7 pot Barrackpore chilis. They are all over 1 million scovilles.

You know what?

Life is too short to go kill yourself with spicy stuff or whatever.

2 Likes

The Fart Inhaling Challenge :o

thats discusting

My friends and I used to do similar, more awesome things. I think it started with trying to eat 100 McNuggets between two people. It’s really hard to eat more than 40 McNuggets without your body demanding you stop consuming McNuggets.
Of course the milk drinking challenge was popular. I never participated. The only other one I can remember is when two of my friends attempted a 40" pizza challenge. Two people need to finish a 40" two-topping pizza in 1 hour. The pizza costs $75 and is brought to you on a crane. If you succeed, you win $500. They didn’t even make it half way before one threw up. It was pretty gross but also pretty awesome to have so much left over pizza. At the time, 30 groups had attempted it and only 1 had done it successfully.

Oh, no…not the cinnamon challenge. Please no.

Don’t watch the cinnamon challenge overkill video. I couldn’t finish it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also please don’t try the “How big can you make the flame from your fart” challenge.

~Shadowz143

Just don’t do the salt and ice challenge, I have a permanent scar on my left arm…

I watched a video for the salt and ice chalenge and it looked painful. They didn’t have any visible damage to their hands though.

Leaves one huge welt after that turns into a scar.

Wow, thats a bummer.