Chief and g2 and cheapos FS

Most of these have some damage unless marked mint. Plz dm I’ll send pics of damages it’s just a ton of pics for the post

Take $5 off any additional throw purchased.

$20

Unidentified throw in rose gold. Fun pocket size inner ring. Plenty stable for its size. Decent weight on the string but plays on the faster side. Very fun I paid $30 a year ago thinking why not give it a go

Insouciant in silver w black rim. B grade for vibe the whole batch was made this way. Still addicting to throw does has minor string vibe

Code by yoyopalace in silver. Some 5a marks on it but a fun down the line mono on the lighter side of play

Horizon by yoyofactory in pink. Absolutely lovely finish on the hot pink

$40

Motive by SF world’s edition blue. Fantastic throw retailed for $130 it’s a duplicate that slaps don’t let the love marks fool you

Element by yoyofactory in “air” ano
fun chill mono utilizing the delring tech from yoyofactory. Has box.

$60

Exia by MK1 in black w rainbow rim. Fantastic throw also a duplicate this is minty w box

Borealis by clyw in gray. Slept on clyw mono it’s a lovely balanced throw I’m on the hunt for it in 28s

Fusion (brass) by Damien Puckett and Dressel Designs in Felfire green ano. Stunning ano. Plenty stable and a bit of a tank though not heavy on the string. Truly a beauty

$80

SOLD Peon by a-rt painted yellow SOLD

$100

Chief by clyw in Cryo ano. Has nail vibe and the tiniest tiniest amount of string vibe. Not much worse than mint clyws from this era truly :joy: has box

Banshee mini wide by g2 in berry storm.
It’s a duplicate otherwise mint and perfect.
Has box

3 Likes

Hi, ive seen ur post with chief. It’s available rn?

Yes indeed. It does have original box and minor vibe it doesnt pulse or anything

Heres the damage

2 Likes

Peon sold

Aw, ok

1 Like

Where are you from bruh?

why not bump it like this.

I’m from St Louis !

Hey! Not sold yet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.