🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

That’s so cool the freestyle event duncan throws as winning prize wish i joined lol. Gtr whoever wins will love it good luck

1 Like

I’ll be there. See you!

2 Likes

It was great seeing everyone at the Heat Wave event, even though the weather cut us a little short, it was still a blast!

We’re looking forward to hosting our regular Central Florida Yoyo Club event next month in Melbourne, FL at the Intracoastal Brewing Company. Saturday, June 24th from Noon to 5pm.

Come hang out and meet other yoyo-ists, share tricks, share yoyos, share yoyo stories, have some fun!

Intracoastal is our personal favorite local brewery. They’re family friendly with indoor and outdoor seating. They also have some tasty eats!

We’ll see you there!

(Feel free to save/print/copy/paste this flyer)

1 Like

Friendly reminder, we have yoyo club this Saturday in Melbourne, FL!

Can’t wait to see y’all there :muscle:

See y’all next Sunday in Lakeland, FL!

2 Likes

Oh man. Might make the trip from St Augustine!!

2 Likes

Anyone happen to be driving from North FL? I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone might be so kind to pick me up from Gainesville haha

1 Like

Anyone got some details on when the next CFYYC meeting is happening? I’d love to go when I get the chance!

2 Likes

We are currently planning the next meet!

Looking at Orlando area near the end of October or first weekend in November.

Should have a flyer out soon :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hope it doesn’t fall on Halloween weekend, because I’ll be busy with all the classic spooky activities! If I can suggest a general location (as in an area, not a city), an open park with some natural shade seems like it could be pleseant!

2 Likes

Kinda curious, any of y’all heading to plan to the Florida State Yoyo Contest when it comes?

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be there! I’m looking forward to meeting some new local throwers :grin:

2 Likes

Will anyone here be going to the Fl Yoyo Contest?

1 Like

To any of y’all going to Florida states, do any of y’all have a Terrarian, Gradient, Valor, Rally, Chik, Yelets (highly preferred, I’m very attached to this throw), Cascade, or CODE 1/2 you’d be willing to part with (preferably beat because I’d destroy them :sob:)? The terraria fan inside of me has been screaming, to get these throws, but I can’t really find them. If you do, name your price!

1 Like

Hey y’all! My apologies, we decided to delay the club meet with states coming around the corner.

And yeah, we’ll be there, too!

Can’t wait to see y’all there!

2 Likes

Hope to meet you buddy!!

1 Like

Yoyo club this weekend at Swan Brewing in Lakeland from noon to 4. Hope to see lots of folks.

Please everyone plan for traffic around Plant City due to the Florida Strawberry Festival.

1 Like